Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

19 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Nation man I garuntee this Sanders boy has improved tremendously but nothing like the orchestration.  The class you fellars put together is something to behold.  Went from I dont no what were going to do to champions.  If that Ryan man cant win with the top two candidates for Mr  football on one team and possibly the top three you need to run him out of town.  You think im joking but im not. 

He will leave when he’s ready lol. 

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Nation man I garuntee this Sanders boy has improved tremendously but nothing like the orchestration.  The class you fellars put together is something to behold.  Went from I dont no what were going to do to champions.  If that Ryan man cant win with the top two candidates for Mr  football on one team and possibly the top three you need to run him out of town.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I've met alot of Greenback folks before we played and I have to say they are good people. You've not proven them guilty of anything so I would really appreciate you keeping that garbage out of this thread. So far bud I'll tell you I prefer their input over yours anyday considering you cant talk about anything but transfers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

And this was 3 good pages of football talk until Roy and his Mess shows up... This isn't your website Roy... Go back to the Red Eye and have another PBR!!!

Jailhouse fellars I no you fellars aint got a website so go make yourself one fence jumper.  You hadnt walked the plank yet.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, crow said:

No way those 2 cry babies stick to football :bored:

Yea, this thread done sounds like a HEEP of football! Sounds like talk at TNTBSUS. Old Pirate ain’t fer all that stroking mess nor those pretending to be  Nostradamus or those making mercy rules. The Pirates were fortunate in a Since with no one banged up in warmups. Two weeks to prepare & heal ain’t necessarily bad. Cousin Lester & cousin Ned were obviously disappointed. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, powerp said:

Let's pack it out and see if we can break the 2007 Hampton record! Would be awfully tough.

We normally fill the visitors stands. Not sure how big yours is etc. Im sure more will consider traveling to this game then they would others. 2 undefeated teams with high rankings later in the season is a nice spectacle.

22 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

We normally fill the visitors stands. Not sure how big yours is etc. Im sure more will consider traveling to this game then they would others. 2 undefeated teams with high rankings later in the season is a nice spectacle.

Our visitor stands are very nice and should accommodate you guys very well.  We have a pretty nice stadium