Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

16 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Red Bank HC is largely in charge. SP traveled, spent thousands of dollars on busing, produced more fans while Red Bank got financially healthy at the gate and concession stand. Figure most could look at that as a orchestrated setup. Figure SP  should consider it a forfeit by RB. Yep, recon so

I'd be sure to get a refund. I know ST said if you keep your ticket you could. Or turn it in and let your home school get the money

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Meant Saturday or Monday even. Just curious why they didnt make it up. Sweetwater is their next game? And region game?

We've moved on from Red Bank.   Other than the reimbursement they owe folks.  I made a suggestion to collect all ticket stubs and donate it to SPHS however they want to disburse it.  I've heard a good cause would let the Band have the proceeds for future travel expenses.  It really doesn't matter to me except I want every dollar back that the school can get.   So cut that check Red BANK.

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Oh,  and the lightning the other night?  That was just Mother Nature picking up on the electric atmosphere South Pittsburg brought to the Scenic City outskirts. 

If that’s the case it doesn’t bode well for two weeks from now. I’d expect it to be a similar type atmosphere, especially with it being at Beene Stadium. 

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

If that’s the case it doesn’t bode well for two weeks from now. I’d expect it to be a similar type atmosphere, especially with it being at Beene Stadium. 

Bring earplugs. Roy fires off a cannon, has a button he hits to shoot off fireworks, and also plays songs over the PA.

My cuzin in Decatur told me Fitzgerald feller is taking them Tigers down into the Sequatchie Valley. Is he being serious? I swer that Fitzgerald feller is the best schedule-er in the land. Those pirate dudes are gonna help us play better. 

Last time i went that far down in that valley i went to that darn cornbread festival. I swear my ex wife put on 300 pounds at that festival. Are yuns selling cornbread at the game? I swear we needa feed that Swafford feller some cornbread when he puts the tigers on his back. TRUTH