Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

2 minutes ago, Bart said:

My cuzin in Decatur told me Fitzgerald feller is taking them Tigers down into the Sequatchie Valley. Is he being serious? I swer that Fitzgerald feller is the best schedule-er in the land. Those pirate dudes are gonna help us play better. 

Last time i went that far down in that valley i went to that darn cornbread festival. I swear my ex wife put on 300 pounds at that festival. Are yuns selling cornbread at the game? I swear we needa feed that Swafford feller some cornbread when he puts the tigers on his back. TRUTH 

I wonder if your a fan of Meigs or not sometimes. It's hard to tell.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I wonder if your a fan of Meigs or not sometimes. It's hard to tell.

I am the biggest meigs fan this side of the Hiwassee river lemme tell you Mr. Yeti. I could talk all day about the tigers. 

Sometimes i wonder if you are really a yeti. i swer I saw a yeti one time outside of my shack and that thing sure didn't look like it could use a computer. 

2 minutes ago, Bart said:

I am the biggest meigs fan this side of the Hiwassee river lemme tell you Mr. Yeti. I could talk all day about the tigers. 

Sometimes i wonder if you are really a yeti. i swer I saw a yeti one time outside of my shack and that thing sure didn't look like it could use a computer. 

I'm still learning...:blush:

On 9/28/2019 at 1:13 PM, oneyewilly said:

I hope Beene Stadium will be a packed house for this one.

I am sure we will have the so called fan's show up for this one. They are the one's that show up for the big game's only, and when you see them you'd think they are the biggest SP fan alive, and they don't come to 2-3 games a year.