Oak Ridge visits Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Best OR game in at least 2 years. When it mattered most it happened. Literally every piece of the game. A huge win. Calls on both sides the ball get the Whoop #### shirts. These boys were beat down with negative hype from the media, fans etc. They found themselves 14 points down in the 1st. I’ll say this, I saw an OR team play their hearts out. They fought. They got burnt. They got back. Burnt again but never lost sight of being a team. This unit is special. This game was special. I’m darn proud to say I’m a Wildcat. These boys won the game the way a game should be won - heart, teamwork and belief. Hats off the brass ball calls made by the OC. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, AdamsSr said:

Best OR game in at least 2 years. When it mattered most it happened. Literally every piece of the game. A huge win. Calls on both sides the ball get the Whoop #### shirts. These boys were beat down with negative hype from the media, fans etc. They found themselves 14 points down in the 1st. I’ll say this, I saw an OR team play their hearts out. They fought. They got burnt. They got back. Burnt again but never lost sight of being a team. This unit is special. This game was special. I’m darn proud to say I’m a Wildcat. These boys won the game the way a game should be won - heart, teamwork and belief. Hats off the brass ball calls made by the OC. 

Sounds like somebody is still fired up from last night AND I don't blame him one bit. I too am still smiling and very proud of the way the Wildcats played. The players have a tough job this week of forgetting MJHS and zeroing in on Powell. What was once a probable loss is now a very winnable game.

I have said since summer, " We / You / Wildcats got this! " AND, by gum, they sure do. Just put your hearts ALL IN. Work / Practice with a purpose. Let no opponent break your Band of Brothers bonds. FIGHT and ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!

Thank you for your post AdamsSr. We all need from time to time to be reminded it is the players who spill blood, sweat and tears to win the game. Wildcat Heart is coming this Friday! EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME IS THURSDAY NIGHT AT POWELL.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats

1 minute ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sounds like somebody is still fired up from last night AND I don't blame him one bit. I too am still smiling and very proud of the way the Wildcats played. The players have a tough job this week of forgetting MJHS and zeroing in on Powell. What was once a probable loss is now a very winnable game.

I have said since summer, " We / You / Wildcats got this! " AND, by gum, they sure do. Just put your hearts ALL IN. Work / Practice with a purpose. Let no opponent break your Band of Brothers bonds. FIGHT and ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!

Thank you for your post AdamsSr. We all need from time to time to be reminded it is the players who spill blood, sweat and tears to win the game. Wildcat Heart is coming this Friday!

Isn’t the game Powell game Thursday?

10 hours ago, AdamsSr said:

RWR!!