AP CLASS 1A POLL OCT 14, 2019

Southtowner

35 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Good for them!,They should solidify themselves as a top 4 and you wont have to worry about us.Its been said South Pitt is unbeatable so the Gold will come back here!

I maintain that. I have maintained since main was tained that SP is the class of 1A and no one else is close. Their talent and depth with a 60 player roster gives them depth no one in 1A can compete with. 

I believe we (SP) have a very good team. Whoever says we are unbeatable is trying to be funny. I believe Lake County is the best in the west and SP and Greenback could be too close to call in the east. Greenback will give SP problems and vice versa. I believe one of those 3 will win the gold. It’s exciting to know we likely at least have a chance this season though. 

7 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

I believe we (SP) have a very good team. Whoever says we are unbeatable is trying to be funny. I believe Lake County is the best in the west and SP and Greenback could be too close to call in the east. Greenback will give SP problems and vice versa. I believe one of those 3 will win the gold. It’s exciting to know we likely at least have a chance this season though. 

I was just wondering how you came up with that conclusion. That LC was the best in the west. Just wondering if you have seen any team from west play other than some video clips?

2 minutes ago, horse said:

I was just wondering how you came up with that conclusion. That LC was the best in the west. Just wondering if you have seen any team from west play other than some video clips?

13 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Probably by strength of schedule. IMO Lake County has played a harder schedule than Huntingdon.

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

I also believe one of these three teams will bring home the gold ball.