South Pittsburg vs Joe Burns (Grider against this Adkins man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Spfan2011 said:

Heard sp getting another boy from the bordering alabama school next year. Heard he was a heck of an athlete 6'1 220 sophomore that's having a pretty good year. Said he moved to nj from around Decatur alabama this year. 

First 3 rounds gonna be good til half then the game that everyone is wanting to see until then 

Jo burns gets mercy'd

He's already here....been telling everyone he is a crazy explosive receiver just hasn't stepped on field yet. At his last combine in Atlanta, the SPARQ Nike one, he was lasered at 4.4 in the 40. #Freak

7 minutes ago, powerp said:

He's already here....been telling everyone he is a crazy explosive receiver just hasn't stepped on field yet. At his last combine in Atlanta, the SPARQ Nike one, he was lasered at 4.4 in the 40. #Freak

Powerp would you hush, you gonna have them GB fellars trying to orchestrate at midnight.  Theys already skeered.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Ray I have my eye on a few. Laying down the groundwork on a freshman right now that under coach Ryan's tutelage would no doubt be a Mr. Football candidate. We actually have the home studded 8th grade boys that won the Blount county league as 7th graders coming in next year. We will have enough returning that my orchestrating will have to be minimal next year. Only a few positions of need. Do you think we are capable of getting them???

Helmet boy you better be getting a seasoned passer.  You fellars is losing a whole bunch again.  Will that Garland boy be the passer next year? You ain't never answered my question and I aint joking either. 

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Helmet boy you better be getting a seasoned passer.  You fellars is losing a whole bunch again.  Will that Garland boy be the passer next year? You ain't never answered my question and I aint joking either. 

I’ve heard they’re trying to get that Sanders boy from that Grider man, to be the conductor of the offense next year. You think I’m joking but I’m not.

5 hours ago, MOTO24 said:

Nobody has really stood out this year.  I thought our TB #22 would be our best player but for the second year in a row he has been injured.  I don’t know if he’s playing or not.

Moto man are you joking about not coming to Griders stadium? I garuntee you I will give you some hot cocoa out of my thermos and let you look at my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not.

8 hours ago, Spfan2011 said:

Heard sp getting another boy from the bordering alabama school next year. Heard he was a heck of an athlete 6'1 220 sophomore that's having a pretty good year. Said he moved to nj from around Decatur alabama this year. 

First 3 rounds gonna be good til half then the game that everyone is wanting to see until then 

Jo burns gets mercy'd

What is this mess? It aint orchestrating season yet we are still playing ball. I knew you boys was scared of the new subdivision and had to get started early on me. 4.4 lazer time that boy should already be on that Pruitt mans team. If yall are orchestrating this early you will have 80 player next year instead of 60.

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

What is this mess? It aint orchestrating season yet we are still playing ball. I knew you boys was scared of the new subdivision and had to get started early on me. 4.4 lazer time that boy should already be on that Pruitt mans team. If yall are orchestrating this early you will have 80 player next year instead of 60.

Helmet boy you orchestrated last year midseason when that Gilbert boy left you and your other runner went down with injury.  You recruited that McCord boy off that Rankin mans team.  I bet he wishes he had stayed put.  He could have added more hardware.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 11/3/2019 at 10:04 PM, Gbnation said:

You’re probably correct. Already over looking everyone. 

Do you think for a second that any Player or Grider will be over lookong anyone? Not gonna happen. This Team is very focused on where they are going and what they have to do to get there. You guys seem pretty Cocky on a Team that is a top 10 Scoring Team in the Nation and if I'm not mistaken had only 21 Points scored against the 1st String all year. You guy may have 3 Mr Football Finalist but South Pittsburg has 8 to 10 Guys that could be a Finalist if this Team wasnt so talented .

1 hour ago, Geno said:

Do you think for a second that any Player or Grider will be over lookong anyone? Not gonna happen. This Team is very focused on where they are going and what they have to do to get there. You guys seem pretty Cocky on a Team that is a top 10 Scoring Team in the Nation and if I'm not mistaken had only 21 Points scored against the 1st String all year. You guy may have 3 Mr Football Finalist but South Pittsburg has 8 to 10 Guys that could be a Finalist if this Team wasnt so talented .

Are you joking geno man? Grider doesnt have 8-10 Mr Football finalist.  Their are only five to start with and that Ryan man is going to have three of them.  You and powerp has got cocky and rubbed off on Pegleg.  You think im joking but im not.