2A Region 3 vs Region 4

tcjacket13

So looks like we have:

Westmoreland @ Tyner 

Marion County @ Trousdale 

East Rob @ Bledsoe 

Tellico @ Watertown 

2 blowouts for sure imo and 2 games that could be close but I think the only game that will be reasonably close will be ER/Bledsoe, Westy has the potential to play with Tyner for a while but they just don’t have the speed and athletes. Marion and Tellico both are pretty bad from what I have read and seen, excited should have a couple dandy games out of this quad with winner likely getting Meigs out of quad 1. Good luck everyone and congrats on making the playoffs! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

So looks like we have:

Westmoreland @ Tyner 

East Rob @ Bledsoe 

Tellico @ Watertown 

2 blowouts for sure imo and 2 games that could be close but I think the only game that will be reasonably close will be ER/Bledsoe, Westy has the potential to play with Tyner for a while but they just don’t have the speed and athletes. Marion and Tellico both are pretty bad from what I have read and seen, excited should have a couple dandy games out of this quad with winner likely getting Meigs out of quad 1. Good luck everyone and congrats on making the playoffs! 

Poor Tellico to the best I could count tonight only had 19 players. 

On 11/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, TCRadio said:

So looks like we have:

Westmoreland @ Tyner 

East Rob @ Bledsoe 

Tellico @ Watertown 

Madness and her team “Integrity” are still in it! Now let’s see how far Integrity will take them!

• Like 1

I think Westmoreland will surprise some people on Friday night. They may not win but this game will be a one-score game if the Westmoreland team from early in the season shows up. They will have success running the ball between the tackles and will shorten the game and keep the ball away from Tyner. But I don't think they will be able to contain Tyner speed on the outside. ER will beat Bledsoe Grooves will have a huge game. The TC/Watertown games we basically no the outcome of those games both teams will be looking to get their second string in by 4th.