MAHS at Peabody Round 1

Tide21

12 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah we don’t need to hold our breath they love the East 

Nope. He’s more worried about winning that gold ball than Mr. Football. It’s all political when it comes at stuff like that. I just hope Lake County’s Snyder and our guy Baugus get a fair shot at the award

my bad forgot to add the Ensley kid from Huntingdon 

Edited by Goldenpride

2 hours ago, Archiewho said:

Baugus may not get the hardware just because Trenton’s offense is so balanced  sharing the football.  Not to mention he hasn’t played many full games.  As far as quality snaps though, he definitely deserves to be a finalist

He has only thrown 2 passes after halftime this year. He is a baller 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes this process is moving slower than I would have expected
    • also was told coady auston applied, he served as defensive coordinator for greenfield under don pitt several years ago before going to Obion county  
    • TSSAA restrictions for hiring non-faculty coaches have been removed for over a year at this point. In the past a non-faculty person had to be "grandfathered" by being an assistant coach for five years, being fingerprinted, and having a background check run per TSSAA rules... since those were rescinded, the board of directors for the school district are responsible for any/all restrictions on hiring non-faculty personnel. I guess what I'm saying to you is that if you really wanted what you posted, it's already possible as long as your local BOE will allow for it.
    • stop it, rlh. you’re gonna get me all misty eyed and sentimental.    i see seven fairly regularly. ….but slim shady, that’s like spotting bigfoot on main street. you just hope he doesn’t spot you. 
    • Are you trying to say you didn't find Seven and ShadySlim going at it?