AP CLASS 2A POLL NOV 4, 2019

Southtowner

39 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Watertown did play much better out of region opponents but that has to do with TC not having much choice, and getting a late start on scheduling, that TC/H2O game from this year was not pretty with TC having 5 turnovers and 11 penalties, H2O did what they needed to do late to win the game, and our boys want the rematch but we have work to do to get there. 

All that doesn’t matter as far as polls go. 

3 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Because that poll will probably be the most accurate one in the end.  Peabody and TC will meet in Cookeville again for a rematch.  Wait and see what happens in round 3 when TC plays Watertown, then it will all make sense to you.   

It won’t  happen this year....  Wait and see!

Edited by H2Oman

7 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Hampton beats South Greene and South Greene is still ahead of them. These polls blow my mind sometimes.

7 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Watertown beats Trousdale for the 2nd time in 3 tries, and is 3 spots below them. Why? 

Brand. 

These newspaper people that vote in the AP poll are idiots. Most do not do the research needed to properly rank these teams. As a member of the media, I wish my radio station was associated with the AP so I would get a vote. I can promise you that I would do the research needed to properly vote in all classes.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

These newspaper people that vote in the AP poll are idiots. Most do not do the research needed to properly rank these teams. As a member of the media, I wish my radio station was associated with the AP so I would get a vote. I can promise you that I would do the research needed to properly vote in all classes.

Glad you take it seriously.  These kids work hard and should be recognized correctly. 

26 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

That's what I'm hoping for. That's why I like not being on the poles. We can stay of the radar and sneak up on some people. :thumb:

We not sneaking up on anyone.  We on the radar.  They just don't know what to make of us.  I do know what you mean.  I really believe that everyone is keeping one eye on good ol' Waverly.  

• Like 1