AP CLASS 2A POLL NOV 4, 2019

Southtowner

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

:roflol:

i can agree

I would love to see Wavo back in the thick things.  Peabody was much better than TC last year but it did not really show.  I think Meigs will make it to State.  I also have heard good things son Forrest and Lewis County.  There is not a team in West Tn that could beat Peabody on a good night.  That includes Haywood, Covington, Huntingdon, or  5a Henry County.  And that also includes Lake County.  We offered LC good money to pay us, home and away and they declined.  That is not a slight to them, that is just how much these teams respect our program. All but Haywood declined to play us.  But once agiain I would like to see a good program like Waverly back in the mix

Edited by Golddoctor

37 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I would love to see Wavo back in the thick things.  Peabody was much better than TC last year but it did not really show.  I think Meigs will make it to State.  I also have heard good things son Forrest and Lewis County.  There is not a team in West Tn that could beat Peabody on a good night.  That includes Haywood, Covington, Huntingdon, or  5a Henry County.  And that also includes Lake County.  We offered LC good money to pay us, home and away and they declined.  That is not a slight to them, that is just how much these teams respect our program. All but Haywood declined to play us.  But once agiain I would like to see a good program like Waverly back in the mix

You did not offer Lake County nothing at all to play. I know this for a fact. Lake County was looking for games also. If you meant Lewis County then my mistake but again Peabody in no way, shape or form even called to play Lake County and again I know that for a fact. So, if you are referring to Lake County you are dead wrong. If Lewis County then my bad and sorry for the post.

9 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Because that poll will probably be the most accurate one in the end.  Peabody and TC will meet in Cookeville again for a rematch.  Wait and see what happens in round 3 when TC plays Watertown, then it will all make sense to you.   

Im not saying that H2O is 100% the better team, but a head to head win should put H2O ahead of TC. I am really hoping for a 3rd round rematch. that atmosphere would be buzzing!

Edited by TheWacoKid

5 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

You did not offer Lake County nothing at all to play. I know this for a fact. Lake County was looking for games also. If you meant Lewis County then my mistake but again Peabody in no way, shape or form even called to play Lake County and again I know that for a fact. So, if you are referring to Lake County you are dead wrong. If Lewis County then my bad and sorry for the post.

I’m not sure, but I know Huntingdon was called to play and it was a no, so we picked up Booker T

19 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

There is not a team in West Tn that could beat Peabody on a good night.  That includes Haywood, Covington, Huntingdon, or  5a Henry County.  And that also includes Lake County.  

If the team is this loaded why did they go through a season with the third easiest schedule in all of 2A football? Their strength of schedule ranks 45 out of 47 teams in 2A!

Games with any of the above mentioned teams would have been the game of the week in TN football. Lake County and Huntingdon have already disputed that any effort to schedule them was made. One would also think Haywood County would rather play Peabody than travel to north Mississippi to get thrashed by Olive Branch. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Salem said:

If the team is this loaded why did they go through a season with the third easiest schedule in all of 2A football? Their strength of schedule ranks 45 out of 47 teams in 2A!

Games with any of the above mentioned teams would have been the game of the week in TN football. Lake County and Huntingdon have already disputed that any effort to schedule them was made. One would also think Haywood County would rather play Peabody than travel to north Mississippi to get thrashed by Olive Branch. 

Guess what Haywood wouldn’t get over it. Worry about Forrest getting beat Friday 

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

You are showing your lack of West Tn knowledge !! On a normal year R 7 has 2 to 3 teams in the top of 2 A !!! We have no way of knowing the region would stay down 2 years in a row , ask anyone that knows football and they will tell you the same !! Milan is a top notch 3 A program with deep playoff runs as well , SS made a great playoff run and we scheduled them last year and they fell off !! You worry about you and I wanna say learn to stop cussing and degradimg your kids as you and KKKForrest or whayever his name is now do ! I can say I feel sorry for your kids they way your own posters have dergraded and made fun of them in the past."lazy vapers" nonwork ethic" so amd and so forth You are a great poster when it it comes to posting actual football knowledge but when you try to hate on a team thats been great since 2014 you just sound idiotic.. I hope your young men on the field do great, I hope your fans take a flying leep ! And Huntingdon and PHS couldnt work out scheduling, fyi we have tons of respect for our west tn foes , heck we Tidesters show your own Rockets more respect than KkkAmerigha does but I digress.. Never know ole Pride might try to touch your naughty spot ole boy if we meet in the playoffs ! YOU SURE GOT A PURTY MOUTH...I DO LOVE ME SOME FELLARS YA KNOW MMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

35 minutes ago, Salem said:

Salem Peabody will more than likely mercy rule every team to cookeville Except Fairley 

On 11/5/2019 at 3:50 PM, TCRadio said:

Watertown did play much better out of region opponents but that has to do with TC not having much choice, and getting a late start on scheduling, that TC/H2O game from this year was not pretty with TC having 5 turnovers and 11 penalties, H2O did what they needed to do late to win the game, and our boys want the rematch but we have work to do to get there. 

so watertown didn't fumble or drop a couple of touchdown balls (before TC even sniffed the redzone) and also had penalties too... but it's all water under the bridge now. we're at round 1 of the playoffs let's playball

On 11/5/2019 at 8:48 PM, Golddoctor said:

Then why didn't y'all play Haywood?

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

You are showing your lack of West Tn knowledge !! On a normal year R 7 has 2 to 3 teams in the top of 2 A !!! We have no way of knowing the region would stay down 2 years in a row , ask anyone that knows football and they will tell you the same !! Milan is a top notch 3 A program with deep playoff runs as well , SS made a great playoff run and we scheduled them last year and they fell off !! You worry about you and I wanna say learn to stop cussing and degradimg your kids as you and KKKForrest or whayever his name is now do ! I can say I feel sorry for your kids they way your own posters have dergraded and made fun of them in the past."lazy vapers" nonwork ethic" so amd and so forth You are a great poster when it it comes to posting actual football knowledge but when you try to hate on a team thats been great since 2014 you just sound idiotic.. I hope your young men on the field do great, I hope your fans take a flying leep ! And Huntingdon and PHS couldnt work out scheduling, fyi we have tons of respect for our west tn foes , heck we Tidesters show your own Rockets more respect than KkkAmerigha does but I digress.. Never know ole Pride might try to touch your naughty spot ole boy if we meet in the playoffs ! YOU SURE GOT A PURTY MOUTH...I DO LOVE ME SOME FELLARS YA KNOW MMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

omg this guy. he aborts the meds for 5-6 hours and his crazy comes out