1A Mr football Semifinalists

Devilsx5

22 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Willis needed 4 TDs to break the state record for a WR not sure how many he got tonight but he WILL break it if he didnt.

Was at the Blount co jamboree saw GB play Maryville, this Willis Kid would star on any team at any level. I’ve seen a lot kids play the game over the last 40 years and he ranks up there talent wise pound for pound, very deserving of the nod for this award. For all these young men to get to this point is quite an accomplishment! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Makinplays said:

Was at the Blount co jamboree saw GB play Maryville, this Willis Kid would star on any team at any level. I’ve seen a lot kids play the game over the last 40 years and he ranks up there talent wise pound for pound, very deserving of the nod for this award. For all these young men to get to this point is quite an accomplishment! 

As a Greenback fan and alum i am proud to have him.He is the best i have watched also.Thank you for your post!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Ronto Tipton had 3 TD’s on 4 carries last night.     If he was our sole RB he would break all kinds of records IMO, but we have 3-4 RB’s scoring every game

We have 6 running backs that average over 10 yards a touch. Makes it hard to rack up stats but has kept everyone fresh.

On 11/9/2019 at 10:35 PM, powerp said:

We have 6 running backs that average over 10 yards a touch. Makes it hard to rack up stats but has kept everyone fresh.

I’ll repeat what someone posted earlier, what makes Ronto special is he does what is needed for the team! He is a leader who shares the backfield with multiple backs which are all dangerous when they get the ball! 
 Definitely a great defensive player and has played defense when he wasn’t able to run the ball! Just an all around great athlete who is willing to do what it takes to help his team succeed! 
 That is what a leader does and it’s definitely paying off for him and the team! 
Congrats to all the semi finalist mentioned!

9 hours ago, Outsider1998 said:

When do they announce the final 3? 

Nov 19.

Per Tom Kreager:

The five semifinalists in each of the state's nine classifications along with the five kicker of the year semifinalists will be reduced to three finalists in each class and kicker on Nov. 19.

Those three finalists will be invited to the Mr. Football ceremony Dec. 2 at Nissan Stadium

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Nov 19.

Per Tom Kreager:

The five semifinalists in each of the state's nine classifications along with the five kicker of the year semifinalists will be reduced to three finalists in each class and kicker on Nov. 19.

Those three finalists will be invited to the Mr. Football ceremony Dec. 2 at Nissan Stadium

Me FB  is awarded by media voters correct?

23 minutes ago, Waker said:

Yes. That is why it’s is very difficult for a west guy to get it.

Come on man. This is garbage. If you’re good enough and deserve the award, you’ll get it. Dresser Winn and Preston Rice were finalists and one of them ended up winning it. Daniel Bituli won it. Others have won it from the west. Media outlets don’t look at just the east.