Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

2 hours ago, sportsnutz said:

Back to being the homecoming game? You want to harp on being the 1 in the and-1 on the magic carpet, but this year's team will be more known for being the 1 in 1-9. 

No matter if we are 15-0 or 0-10, until there is another loss on the magic carpet we are the and 1. Not sure where you are getting the 1-9 from. 8-3 this year for those keeping score. Cornersville is on the map now. SOOOOOO much talent coming up for the foreseeable future. Unless you move to 2A, you will be dealing with us for years to come. Sorry to break your heart.

1 hour ago, footballover said:

Can we talk football? We all know who the playmakers for Huntingdon are. Looks like #4 is Cornersville main RB and he likes to run inside. 

Left handed QB who can run not sure how well yall throw it.

Saw 1 more rb didn't catch his #

Looks like Huntingdon tbh run left run right run up the middle

Plenty of running backs with touches and scores this year. 4,5,11,27,32. I am sure you will see all of them at some point. Spreading the love. QB does pretty well. Actually had games with more passing than running yards this season and it wasn't because we had to.

8 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

No matter if we are 15-0 or 0-10, until there is another loss on the magic carpet we are the and 1. Not sure where you are getting the 1-9 from. 8-3 this year for those keeping score. Cornersville is on the map now. SOOOOOO much talent coming up for the foreseeable future. Unless you move to 2A, you will be dealing with us for years to come. Sorry to break your heart.

Bring your middle school up early Friday and play our youngins. Our middle school went undefeated, beating teams like Milan, Trenton and Union City. Heck our 4th graders won the Super Bowl. Shame is that they will probably never play each other as the Mustangs more than likely are moving up to 2a after next season

1 hour ago, Croppygenius said:

Bring your middle school up early Friday and play our youngins. Our middle school went undefeated, beating teams like Milan, Trenton and Union City. Heck our 4th graders won the Super Bowl. Shame is that they will probably never play each other as the Mustangs more than likely are moving up to 2a after next season

Wish we could. That would be fun. Same here MS undefeated. Congrats to the 4th graders. Would love to keep it going if Huntingdon does go to 2A, but that drive is too much. 

Alright folks...I have tried to be the smack talking bad guy of the thread this year, but it just isn't working. I think I have had a few zingers every now and again, but not to the level of others. It is just not in my code to smack talk I guess. Anyway...to Croppy, Waker, sportsnutz and anyone else from Huntingdon, would love to put a name to a face. I plan on being at the field around 5:30 or so to get stuff set up and watch our boys warm up and take it all in. Hope to get to meet some of you Friday night!

4 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Alright folks...I have tried to be the smack talking bad guy of the thread this year, but it just isn't working. I think I have had a few zingers every now and again, but not to the level of others. It is just not in my code to smack talk I guess. Anyway...to Croppy, Waker, sportsnutz and anyone else from Huntingdon, would love to put a name to a face. I plan on being at the field around 5:30 or so to get stuff set up and watch our boys warm up and take it all in. Hope to get to meet some of you Friday night!

Good post and good luck to ya'll.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I'll be the one dressed in camo

43 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I’ll be the good looking guy y’all’s wife keeps asking about. Not in camo

Edited by Waker

• CoachT locked this topic