Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

1 minute ago, Guidance1812 said:

:popcorneater:

WarEagleCartman are you still angry because I said McEwen would beat you by double digits? We are trying to play nice over here so take off hoser!  Go to the Lake County thread and y’all can talk about how great you both are. Check out the power rankings while your there McEwen is 5th and I think y’all are 15 ish

4 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

WarEagleCartman are you still angry because I said McEwen would beat you by double digits? We are trying to play nice over here so take off hoser!  Go to the Lake County thread and y’all can talk about how great you both are. Check out the power rankings while your there McEwen is 5th and I think y’all are 15 ish

You still on that fence, not giving up on ya

54 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Congratulations to Mustang QB Hunter Ensley as he has signed today to play baseball at the University of Tennessee. Great kid from a wonderful family. Good luck

Maybe he should just take the rest of the football season off and focus on baseball. 

Congrats to the young man!

3 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Congratulations to Mustang QB Hunter Ensley as he has signed today to play baseball at the University of Tennessee. Great kid from a wonderful family. Good luck

Great job. Wish him the best of luck going forward. Had pleasure of speaking to him last year after game. Nice young man

• CoachT locked this topic