Cornersville @ Huntingdon

footballover

8 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

no doubt.

and if he doesn’t have a goatee it’s only because he can’t grow one.

I would put $50 on a parlay for what couchpotato wore to the game tonight 

-White Oakley’s worn on the top of his head (game started at 7 and the sun set at 4:34PM)

-A cheaply made Huntingdon shirt he bought for $15 under a tent during the homecoming game this year. Probably has a horse on it and how many times they’ve lost to Cornersville on the back.

-A cellphone waist clip.

-White and navy blue New Balances

-A cloak made of unfulfillment due to losing to Cornersville in hilarious fashion the last 2 years.

pick those and lets get rich, boys.

Edited by cornerback10
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Coach snoballs what kind of mess is this? Why are you on here jabbing? You need to have them jackets lifting weights as soon as they get off the bus from Tyner tonight.  These water boys beat you earlier.  You think im joking but im not. 

roy I’m like you, I’m not like these hunterbidenington fans. me and you are fans of programs with real championships traditions and aspirinations  I don’t even pay that much attention to my team until the fourth round. this is like chasing chickens for me. and they ain’t even fast chickens. Im just stretching my legs here.

Edited by snoball5278

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

Well this is about like watching a Democratic debate.

Can only listen to so much stupid before turning it off.

Ya'll have a good time with your mutual admiration society.

Hopefully, Cornersville can stay relevant so this banter can continue.  

Best decision you've made so far... you vs. these two is like the Bears/Pats Superbowl… let it go.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Coach snoballs what kind of mess is this? Why are you on here jabbing? You need to have them jackets lifting weights as soon as they get off the bus from Tyner tonight.  These water boys beat you earlier.  You think im joking but im not. 

Everyone else thinks Roy Dillard is a serial killer too, right?

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Mustank fans will not admit this on the T, but they know the void from the past 2 years was not filled tonight. Say what you want, but we all know the truth.

you could not beat us. At our place. At your place. On a plane. On a train.

Little Cornersville who has no tradition, has an upper hand on Huntingdon. You hate to see it.

I too am a  Mustank  hater but I will defend them in this...you say "When we were at equal strength",..  but they didn't fall off you did..They are almost always at this level.  You keep on living in the  past though.

2 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Well this is about like watching a Democratic debate.

Can only listen to so much stupid before turning it off.

Ya'll have a good time with your mutual admiration society.

Hopefully, Cornersville can stay relevant so this banter can continue.  

I hope you see errors of your ways.

introspection and personal growth isnt easy and it’s painful. it requires humility, resolve and character.

while you show no evidence of any of those traits, I’ll continue to hope the best for you.

I believe all people are redeemable.

please don’t prove me wrong.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

I would put $50 on a parlay for what couchpotato wore to the game tonight 

-White Oakley’s worn on the top of his head (game started at 7 and the sun set at 4:34PM)

-A cheaply made Huntingdon shirt he bought for $15 under a tent during the homecoming game this year. Probably has a horse on it and how many times they’ve lost to Cornersville on the back.

-A cellphone waist clip.

-White and navy blue New Balances

-A cloak made of unfulfillment due to losing to Cornersville in hilarious fashion the last 2 years.

pick those and lets get rich, boys.

I’ll bet he’s had multiple conversations over the last year where he’s told anyone who’d listen about “what he would have done..” if he had seen that guy riding the Huntington pony last year after the game.

• CoachT locked this topic