South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I wish Grider would make up his mind what day.  This is a bunch of mess.  I had a prostate exam scheduled for Thursday that I moved to Friday.  That Clemons man can get a bus.  He is taking a greyhound anyways.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, your prostate isn't on that end.  I'm not joking. 

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I am glad you are confident,i am still a little reserved.This weather will even the field for OS against us.No way i could even comment on you all yet.I dont have a problem playing in the rain in my opinion its part of the game and we just deal with it.To say im not worried tho would be an understatement.If we were still and very balanced run/pass i wouldnt care but everyone we play from here out has the upper hand in that category.I have always said a run heavy team is the ones who win championships.Passing is fun to watch but it can go sour REAL quick!

The last game that y'all played in that monsoon  a few weeks back y'all lit up the scoreboard and it seemed to have no effect. Y'all win by 50 LOL

8 hours ago, Southtowner said:

This was posted by you in our game thread against Whitwell after defeating Gordonsville in the 2nd round last year.

This is not a complaint as to the one guy on the chain gang that was yelling 'ball' etc.  But it absolutely happened.  It is merely an observation as to what did take place last year.  I like Croz.  He's a respectable long time poster and is very knowledgeable.  I have no beef with you Croz. So I am not making a big deal of this.  I was there standing beside the Eraser.    The Eraser use to post on here.  He's the one Croz referred to as the middle-aged hipster.  So you definitely heard him.  We at SP all know him as D.W.  He absolutely was on to the one guy on the chain gang.  And also the official that was on the side.  True story.    End of story on my end.  Safe travels to and from the Pitt Croz and to your Gordonsville Tigers.

Oh, I know who you're talking about now. There's always fans yelling at the ref on that side, but I don't recall him yelling at any of our guys. 

I will see you at the Pitt.

Regardless of the weather, every Pirate fan should be there to fill the home side to capacity! These young men have fought hard every time they have taken the field! We as fans should show up in force so they know how much we as fans appreciate their hard work!

Plus, they as a team feed off the energy and the atmosphere that WE fans bring to the game! Stand up, ring those cowbells and scream until you can’t talk! 
These next couple playoff games are extremely important! Let’s help these young men finish the mission they started at the very first game!

D0E5F1D0-F36E-453F-8CDD-37C551FE4517.png

27A42D4F-08AA-4110-9F25-3E95C74D9DE1.jpeg

51 minutes ago, Booger said:

u skilletheads better b for pullin out your nooodles & puttin them arm floaties on for this one......thinkin the Tigers gonna take a major major thrashin......if North Poplar Spring Branch dont flood the contest out

Booger just sayin splashing-smiley-emoticon.gif

It will just make it easier to boat race the tiger meat.