Huntingdon vs Huntland

Waker

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Huntland radio guys are crying about How Huntingdon should be getting young guys snaps and they will suffer for this next year...I am a camden fan.. Huntingdons back ups quite possibly got more snaps this season than the starters...secondly   they will be tough next year as well..  The have talent at all 4 grades .   One of them actually said  BS   the full 2 words on the radio.    Take your whoopin like men.   

Huntingdon is a large 1A school with traditionally loaded athletic roster. They should always be pretty dang good in 1A. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Beagle said:

Huntland radio guys are crying about How Huntingdon should be getting young guys snaps and they will suffer for this next year...I am a camden fan.. Huntingdons back ups quite possibly got more snaps this season than the starters...secondly   they will be tough next year as well..  The have talent at all 4 grades .   One of them actually said  BS   the full 2 words on the radio.    Take your whoopin like men.   

They have a RB in 8th grade who is going to be a stud

• Upvote 1

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

I seen him

1 minute ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I don’t think it’s classless. I’m a big believer if you don’t like it, stop it. 

me too

1 minute ago, Pirate2003 said:

Huntingdon is a large 1A school with traditionally loaded athletic roster. They should always be pretty dang good in 1A. 

right!

Just now, WarEagleCartman said:

He will have to wait his turn