Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

Ok after analyzing this General statement, I did not agree with that Gold doctor guy but after further investigation I tend to agree with him. All this mess came after the Tides photo.  White men can jump and all black guys are not athletic.  With that said, l think this should be the end of that conversation.  Boy now l want to see Forrest vs Peabody.  It's a short ride from my house.  

8 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Peabody will do enough defensively to outscore fairley 48-26

Thanks @TCRadio good luck to yall as well, you earned alot of respect for your fan base and team from us ole Trenton boys last year !!! Your fan base is rabid like us most of the time !! Just hope one day we can have all that storage space yall need for all those dag nab Gold Balls !!! 

Just now, Goldentidefanatic said:

Thanks @TCRadio good luck to yall as well, you earned alot of respect for your fan base and team from us ole Trenton boys last year !!! Your fan base is rabid like us most of the time !! Just hope one day we can have all that storage space yall need for all those dag nab Gold Balls !!! 

Y’all are well on your way bud, y’all gained our respect too, there hasn’t been many teams deny us gold but you guys did, hopefully we can get a do over in a few weeks.

34 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Y’all are well on your way bud, y’all gained our respect too, there hasn’t been many teams deny us gold but you guys did, hopefully we can get a do over in a few weeks.

I said l would like to see Peabody and Forrest for obvious reasons but a rematch with TC would be an amazing game