Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

If they can contain Wilkins like they did Davis last year who is also a Mr. football finalist this year it will be a larger spread I believe. They just have to wrap up and not miss tackles.

I honestly think IF we win it will be by 14 at most. Wilkins isn’t as fast as davis but Wilkins is more physical and is better from side to side.  They are going to have to stay in front of him and get their body on him 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Always a fun nervous energy when its the playoffs and you are facing a great team you know nothing about " except film" . Anyone who says different is bull of bull ! Man its gonna be rainy day hope we have a great crowd..

Looks like the rain will calm down in the afternoon and we just get showers. Hopefully that is the case.

1 minute ago, PHSRollTide said:

Looks like the rain will calm down in the afternoon and we just get showers. Hopefully that is the case.

Man If its a monsoon I say , bring it !!! 240 lbs of #4 coming thru the A or B gap in a sloppfest sounds like a W to Ole Pride !!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B 2 B

GATA

2 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I If I offended some, I apologize but facts are facts.  So with that said I will bury this subject.  We are very proud of our coaching staff and football team. They are a class act.  I predict a 3 td win. This prediction is based on stats, common opponents, scheme, coaching, talent level, football players and all the intangibles.  Roll Tide.  

I predict a 5 TD win for Fairley because I coached their Head Coach his Sr. year at Whitehaven, and as a Whitehaven Alumni I HATE Fairley but they win this despite the hostile crowd and all the other so-called advantages Peabody has.

12 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

He is stereotyping as usual.  So I guess your game will be equivalent to Princeton vs Yale.  You need to get a life man.  These are young men.  Down here we don't see color.  We see young men.

This is the stupidest post of the year. Congratulations. 

There's nothing remotely racist in General's reference. You just evidently aren't very cultured. Or like to feel victimized perhaps?

Apparerently if you don't worship Peabody and talk about how pretty they are, you'll be ostracized and labeled. I get it... Disgusting! You owe General an apology for dragging him into this. The only hate I see is permeating from YOU not him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

This is the stupidest post of the year. Congratulations. 

There's nothing remotely racist in General's reference. You just evidently aren't very cultured. Or like to feel victimized perhaps?

Apparerently if you don't worship Peabody and talk about how pretty they are, you'll be ostracized and labeled. I get it... Disgusting! You owe General an apology for dragging him into this. The only hate I see is permeating from YOU not him. 

LOL! Now everybody knows what I've been dealing with for the past two seasons going back and forth with some of these guys.... it makes you wonder what kind of people you are really conversing with on here.

Edited by GCPioneer
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

LOL! Now everybody knows what I've been dealing with for the past two seasons going back and forth with some of these guys.... it makes you wonder what kind of people you are really conversing with on here.

GCP you have been around long enough to know that fans of winners become unbearable on here. How pleasant were you when GC's girls basketball team was on that back to back run. Dresden's fans had their time in the sun. We had some fans who don't post anymore who were really annoying. Lake County and Huntingdon haven't even won anything recently and their fans are worse than Peabody's who are at least defending champs.