Round 3 Fairley @ Peabody

Goldenpride

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Fairley outplayed Peabody all night and literally gave them the game. Victory formation with 3 snaps game over. Don't know what happend or how the fumble happend. They literally gave the game away four times. They fumbled inside the Peabody red zone late. Had a first down 8 yard gain called back with a mysterious flag that turned into a first and 17 and resulted in a pass that CB picked off with 2 minutes left, Had the mysterious victory formation fumble, had a walk in untouched 2 point conversion in OT that the back decided to pass incomplete. Peabody literally had the game gave to them. Were outplayed all night. Thought Peabody got cute with their game plan on offense and should have been pounding all night. Congrats on the Christmas gift because it was literally a gift.

They fumbled because Peabody didn’t give up!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

Fairley outplayed Peabody all night and literally gave them the game. Victory formation with 3 snaps game over. Don't know what happend or how the fumble happend. They literally gave the game away four times. They fumbled inside the Peabody red zone late. Had a first down 8 yard gain called back with a mysterious flag that turned into a first and 17 and resulted in a pass that CB picked off with 2 minutes left, Had the mysterious victory formation fumble, had a walk in untouched 2 point conversion in OT that the back decided to pass incomplete. Peabody literally had the game gave to them. Were outplayed all night. Thought Peabody got cute with their game plan on offense and should have been pounding all night. Congrats on the Christmas gift because it was literally a gift.

It was a gift but the Seahawks gave the Patriots a gift, so did the Falcons.  All this mysterious stuff you are talking may or may not be mysterious at all.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Not just that... their coaches failed them big time. Who passes the ball in that situation? Mr. Football candidate in the backfield and you throw an interception with the game in hand with one first down. Probably didn't even need the first down if you run three times and punt.

Wilkins was in and out of the game in second half his leg was bothering him he may not have been in the game I can’t remember. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

Wilkins was in and out of the game in second half his leg was bothering him he may not have been in the game I can’t remember. 

Wilkins is pretty dang good ain’t he! Remember me telling you Fairley could throw? They wasn’t the normal Memphis push over! I’m glad y’all got the win bud.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Wilkins is pretty dang good ain’t he! Remember me telling you Fairley could throw? They wasn’t the normal Memphis push over! I’m glad y’all got the win bud.

If that coach stays there, it will not be an easy out for anyone in the future.  They could really mix it up.  They had some untimely dropped passes.  We had a kick that we should have recovered and scored on but as fate would have it. We won.  /thx for your support.  Go Waverly Tigers 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yeah he is good without him they are only decent. The qb could throw but it seemed to me he was only accurate on short throws 

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

If that coach stays there, it will not be an easy out for anyone in the future.  They could really mix it up.  They had some untimely dropped passes.  We had a kick that we should have recovered and scored on but as fate would have it. We won.  /thx for your support.  Go Waverly Tigers 

What I wonder is how many of those  players were on that team last year ?  

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

They fumbled because Peabody didn’t give up!

If they ran out of the shotgun like they had all night and take three knees game over or take 3 under center snaps game over. Poor coaching on Fairley's part. Peabody won the game but they will have to coach better and play better to win it all which they can do. For their sake hopefully this is their wake up call.