West at Powell Part 2

WestHigh4Life

You gotta be impressed with who all West has coming back next year especially on offense. They could be one of the top 5A teams in the state next season ....unless of course all those guys end up playing for Powell... just kidding Powell folks.

Edited by RCfan
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RCfan said:

You gotta be impressed with who all West has coming back next year especially on offense. They could be one of the top 5A teams in the state next season ....unless for course all those guys end up playing for Powell... just kidding Powell folks.

Well you never know. They could move into the Powell zone. Or what if they lived in the Karns zone and just got the Powell administration to look the other way enrollment in Powell.

8 minutes ago, KnoxPhoto said:

I think you’re crossing into obsession territory, man. This shtick is getting old. 

Don't worry, Photo. He's going to have a busy 8+ months telling us all about the folly of Powell football. I can't wait :D

Some people are rocket scientists, some build nuclear reactors, and some are just mouth breathers.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Gotta admit, this score surprised me. I thought West could win but not by that margin. Guess it showed Powell was a little overrated and obviously West is the REAL DEAL. Looking forward to a great game next week with them as old rivals meet to see who goes to state.

I wouldn’t say overrated. You don’t get to 12-0 AND beat West during the regular season being overrated. Just my opinion. West came out on a mission. They simply wanted it more and it showed. They got to experience the feeling of losing a game and didn’t want to feel it again. As far as the semifinal game,  I think Central gives Knoxville the best chance at bringing back the gold ball. West is one dimensional with the run game and can’t throw against good teams. Powell was one dimensional and couldn’t run against good teams. Central seems to be more balanced, so bring it home!

Edited by KnoxPhoto

On 11/16/2019 at 11:42 AM, keepitmoving said:

Powell had to beat the refs and West in the first game.  Great game though.  Refs made 2 HUGE game changing calls that affected the score and the game.  1st one was on the CATCH on the sideline that would of put Powell inside the 10 and most likeley would of scored.  Instead they had to punt.  Second was on the opening kick off to start the second half.  Clearly a fumble, and would of set up Powell in inside the 20, and probably would of put points on the board again.  Powell is a 14 point favorite, and with the correct calls would of won the first time by at least 14-21.  I just hope the second time around, the refs let the kids play, and let them decide the game on the field.  

!4 point Favorite is a funnier number now truthfully.