South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

17 minutes ago, WarChant said:

That’s why I’ll never take her fudge round again !! :wacko:

LRDAO... No wonder you fellars have to orchestrate.  Did you say she poked you in the butt? You supposed to be poking her.  You got your studding reversed.  Junior just skip over this one. Pops will get mad if you read this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... No wonder you fellars have to orchestrate.  Did you say she poked you in the butt? You supposed to be poking her.  You got your studding reversed.  Junior just skip over this one. Pops will get mad if you read this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD you are crazy!! I’m lost for words 

Edited by GbMan

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Just two examples of the absolute "run amok" nature of the body that governs high school football at the bottom of this post. To think that the officials wouldn't fix a game (Rioverside/Forrest) is naive and stupid. Why? Who knows. I do know that Forrest has been the unfortunate recipiant of horrible calls, expecially in the playoffs, over the last 5-6 years. 

Here are some examples of Forrest getting hosed by refs. 

2013- All star player Daughrity is suspeneded after retaliating against a Riverside player. Video replay clearly showed he was not the instigator. TSSAA ignored, Forrest loses to Adamsville the following week without their best athlete.

2013- Horrible DPI call against Forrest gives Adamsville a first and goal in a game that was 13-7 near the end of the 1st half. Adamsville punches it in and leads 20-7 at half. 

2018- Refs incorrectly apply a penalty to an extra point instead of a kickoff. Forrest loses 14-13 to Eagleville when our kicker misses a 50 yd extra point.

2019- "The Riverside Fiasco"

Refs dont like coming to Forrest. They don't like our team, our players, or our program. Watching the head ref laughing at and about Forrest players who were devastated last Friday at the end of the game was more than enough proof. 

Here are the other examples of TSSAA corruption:

http://tcog.info/three-years-lawsuit-records-tssaa-finally-made-public/

This team is still state champs according to the TSSAA.

https://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/former-scs-principal-alleges-academic-scandal-corruption-at-trezevant-high-school/528695853

Like, what's the point of caring if this is who governs our student athletes?

5 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

Another thread about TSSAA corruption from a diff forum on here:

https://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php?/topic/240990-tssaa-corruption/

Drip,DRip,DRIp, DRIP. TSSAA & Rule violators accountability looms! 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you arent getting my thermos.  You need to have that sro check them Tonka trucks before he starts messing with my thermos.  That SRO probably rents the same out house as that Ryan and Carnes man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy I talked to that Menees man today and I garuntee you he told me that there was no reserved seating for them Tonka trucks. Said it is all general admission during the playoffs .  Junior will be upset he won't be able to blow his traffic whistle. 

8 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy I talked to that Menees man today and I garuntee you he told me that there was no reserved seating for them Tonka trucks. Said it is all general admission during the playoffs .  Junior will be upset he won't be able to blow his traffic whistle. 

You won’t have to worry about me. I’d like to see you tell them to move their trucks lol 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Menes? You talked to the Egyptian king that unified Upper and Lower Egypt in 3100 BCE? That's voooodooooo. #beyondthegrave

7 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Letting someone else fight your battles. Let me guess.. you called him too to complain?

Now junior the TSSAA are the ones who make the rules. Just figured they needed a little reminding of that one.  Btw since you are requesting to become a pirate fan I can bring you a shirt or hat and we can watch the game together by where that red truck usually parks 

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Now junior the TSSAA are the ones who make the rules. Just figured they needed a little reminding of that one.  Btw since you are requesting to become a pirate fan I can bring you a shirt or hat and we can watch the game together by where that red truck usually parks 

I’d rather burn it.