South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter I'll be well on my way northeast to The Tribe of Many Nations.   You'll be pleased to know Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were able to declaw and cage the Blue Tiger from the northern territory of Gordonsville.  We were able to defend the Beene but now the battle for supremacy lies in enemy territory.  That territory belongs to the Cherokees, led by Chief Ryan himself.  Rumored to be a distant relative of Irene. These Cherokees have members from every tribe known to man.  Amongst them are Bears from Tellico, Eagles from Seymour, TinHeads from Alcoa, and even Red Rebels from Mairvul.  Thus, The Tribe of Many Nations. There could be others by the time we enter therein.   If one were to seriously think about it, they'd come to the same conclusion as others; This being a Tribe that has been assembled, possibly hand picked for the sole purpose of taking down Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.  Well, I must confess Sweet Mother of mine, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, could never and would never abandon his comrades.  No how, no way.  Therefore we march on.  Therefore we will make battle with this assembly of Nations.  For we are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg.   And any nation or house that is divided shall not stand but most assuredly shall fall.  And I can attest to all that our House is undivided.  For we are led by the one and only Captain Victory.  Under his command we march on and battle on for supremacy.  Under this flag and this flag only do we stand side by side.  We will never forsake our Captain, our House our Flag or one another to join some other outfit.  We know who we are, what our cause is, and it's unwavering.   So I beseech the folks of the many nations to take heed.  Yes, take heed and run for cover.  Hide thyself.  For you have assembled unto yourself a tribe seeking gold.  A tribe seeking gold to make thyself a Golden Goat to worship.  So run.  Yes, run into the Little Tennessee River. Run headlong into the waters and dip yourself.  Yes, dip and wash yourself clean.  Wash yourself clean from this Golden Goat worshiping so that you may be spared.   For our Pirate Ships approach.  They approach with great speed.  And with them comes every Pirate past present and future. We are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg.  We are coming.  It's coming. With us or against us.  The Captain is with me and I am one with The Captain.  Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

By the time you receive this letter I'll be well on my way northeast to The Tribe of Many Nations.   You'll be pleased to know Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates were able to declaw and cage the Blue Tiger from the northern territory of Gordonsville.  We were able to defend the Beene but now the battle for supremacy lies in enemy territory.  That territory belongs to the Cherokees, led by Chief Ryan himself.  Rumored to be a distant relative of Irene. These Cherokees have members from every tribe known to man.  Amongst them are Bears from Tellico, Eagles from Seymour, TinHeads from Alcoa, and even Red Rebels from Mairvul.  Thus, The Tribe of Many Nations. There could be others by the time we enter therein.   If one were to seriously think about it, they'd come to the same conclusion as others; This being a Tribe that has been assembled, possibly hand picked for the sole purpose of taking down Captain Victory and his Band of Pirates.  Well, I must confess Sweet Mother of mine, your youngest son, who is of sound mind and strong body, could never and would never abandon his comrades.  No how, no way.  Therefore we march on.  Therefore we will make battle with this assembly of Nations.  For we are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg.   And any nation or house that is divided shall not stand but most assuredly shall fall.  And I can attest to all that our House is undivided.  For we are led by the one and only Captain Victory.  Under his command we march on and battle on for supremacy.  Under this flag and this flag only do we stand side by side.  We will never forsake our Captain, our House our Flag or one another to join some other outfit.  We know who we are, what our cause is, and it's unwavering.   So I beseech the folks of the many nations to take heed.  Yes, take heed and run for cover.  Hide thyself.  For you have assembled unto yourself a tribe seeking gold.  A tribe seeking gold to make thyself a Golden Goat to worship.  So run.  Yes, run into the Little Tennessee River. Run headlong into the waters and dip yourself.  Yes, dip and wash yourself clean.  Wash yourself clean from this Golden Goat worshiping so that you may be spared.   For our Pirate Ships approach.  They approach with great speed.  And with them comes every Pirate past present and future. We are the Mighty Pirates of South Pittsburg.  We are coming.  It's coming. With us or against us.  The Captain is with me and I am one with The Captain.  Love to All-

Sgt Southtowner

846E19D2-1762-43F3-841B-3FC683D6C504.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Mother-

Sgt Southtowner

Distant relative of Irene, LOL. The folks in Bugtussle will be happy.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Gates are closed until 5 is what I was told last night

Look Here Son. We're Bringin' More People Than A Trump Rally. This Crowd Control Thang Your AD Is Trying To Do Ain't Fixna Work. If Them Gates Ain't Open By The Time Me And My Cousins Get There, We're Gonna Flood Them Juke Joints And Take Over....