South Pittsburg vs Greenback (Grider against this Ryan man)

Roy Dillard

I will say the one question able thing tonight that happened right in front of me was the pick play at the end. I thought a receiver has to attempt to run a route to free up the other and not block. I think GB adjusted there bc they quit trying to throw the deep stuff and went intermediate 

40 minutes ago, powerp said:

I will say the one question able thing tonight that happened right in front of me was the pick play at the end. I thought a receiver has to attempt to run a route to free up the other and not block. I think GB adjusted there bc they quit trying to throw the deep stuff and went intermediate 

This game was way too close and intense to see everything that goes on. I’d have to see the film. But if a route is ran and he looks back at the QB, then it’s legal. Anything else, would be illegal. Does it matter? No. Both teams had their chances. Even on the last play of the game. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Mrs Southtowners mother.

I regret to inform you your son didnt make it back.The ship containing Sgt Southtowner went down off the coast of the Tennessee River amid an aerial assault with arrows being shot from all directions.All was lost no bodies were found.I was looking thru the carnage of the great black ship and i found a bottle containing a letter with last words i will send them to you at the nearest convience.

My Condolences OnB man!

Dearest Orngnblk Daddy that wore the white hat tonight  $%^&*@#!&%$#@^*!  ;)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Dearest Orngnblk Daddy that wore the white hat tonight  $%^&*@#!&%$#@^*!  ;)

Ive been waiting since 17 to do that,im not as good as you but,welll your kids played a great game.Halftime adjustments just like 17 was the difference  maker again.

And ANYONE who had complaints  with the refs are just talking out their arse!Those guys let the kids play,SP was holding Willis on ever play #3 EVERY play and i will stop there because they let us both play.One of 5he best officiated Semis i have seen.There could have been a TON Of flags.I remember early in the week someone said "i just hope they let them play" they did just that and ANYONE with a spec of football knowledge coukd see that.

Edited by orngnblk

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Ive been waiting since 17 to do that,im not as good as you but,welll your kids played a great game.Halftime adjustments just like 17 was the difference  maker again.

And ANYONE who had complaints  with the refs are just talking out their arse!Those guys let the kids play,SP was holding Willis on ever play #3 EVERY play and i will stop there because they let us both play.One of 5he best officiated Semis i have seen.There could have been a TON Of flags.I remember early in the week someone said "i just hope they let them play" they did just that and ANYONE with a spec of football knowledge coukd see that.

Not flagging holds is ok as long as they let it go both ways and it's not just flagrant stuff. Sounds like they did just that. Still a lot of penalties though, was it 14 combined? Would've been 50 if they got ticky tack sounds like. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Not flagging holds is ok as long as they let it go both ways and it's not just flagrant stuff. Sounds like they did just that. Still a lot of penalties though, was it 14 combined? Would've been 50 if they got ticky tack sounds like. 

In the first half GB moved on several plays in a row and it wasnt a flinch. Yes I saw South Pittsburg get away with a couple holds as did GB. But the 4th and 2 when South Pittsburg ran for 2.5 yards was ridiculous!!! I was at the yard marker and the Ball was clearly passes the the Sticks. The ref sat the Ball down and the Down marker was 8 inchs past the Sticks when it was marked. The Ref moved the Ball back twice amd then came over and yelled " He was 1 yard short. If anyone thinks that Game was Officiated correctly is either lying or Biased. Not JUST making excuses. The first post after the Game I said Congratulations and what I believe is the best QB ive seen in 1A Football. But the truth will stand when the World is on Fire....

6 minutes ago, Geno said:

In the first half GB moved on several plays in a row and it wasnt a flinch. Yes I saw South Pittsburg get away with a couple holds as did GB. But the 4th and 2 when South Pittsburg ran for 2.5 yards was ridiculous!!! I was at the yard marker and the Ball was clearly passes the the Sticks. The ref sat the Ball down and the Down marker was 8 inchs past the Sticks when it was marked. The Ref moved the Ball back twice amd then came over and yelled " He was 1 yard short. If anyone thinks that Game was Officiated correctly is either lying or Biased. Not JUST making excuses. The first post after the Game I said Congratulations and what I believe is the best QB ive seen in 1A Football. But the truth will stand when the World is on Fire....

I cant see the whole field all i can say is they could have called alot more on both easily!They let them play.