Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

19 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

If the Oakland coaching staff and players have the same mindset with the whole “home field advantage” thing, they might as well stay in the boro. Overall Skill should prevail. A bunch of rednecks waiving a confederate flag should not intimidate the Patriots.  (Btw no need for political comebacks as I’m just poking fun for all the sensitive viewers) 

thinkin this is the contest Booger travels to observe this week.....it has become a great rivalry...usually star studded with future saturday ball players

...could MJGoldenBears tell Booger what a redneck is or looks like so Booger can b on the lookout for one....just in case there happens to b one at the game without a rebel flag.........Booger ant real sure what a redneck is.....and not sure Booger  would nose one at the game if Booger tripped on one....

never owned one.....but Booger thinks it would b awesome if every rebel fan at the game was wavin that flag....if thats what they wanted to do..... they r the rebels........to much bogus & hypocritical sensitivity in our society.....

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

10 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

Does Maryville reserve two seats per person @ home games to make room for each fan's giant ego they carry around? 

Not since we all had to start leaving our giant Rebel Flags on a pole at home instead of taking them to the ballgame. The school was afraid someone would get poked in the eye so the new rules read as you enter the gate no flags on poles.

31 minutes ago, Booger said:

thinkin this is the contest Booger travels to observe this week.....it has become a great rivalry...usually star studded with future saturday ball players

...could MJGoldenBears tell Booger what a redneck is or looks like so Booger can b on the lookout for one....just in case there happens to b one at the game without a rebel flag.........Booger ant real sure what a redneck is.....and not sure Booger  would nose one at the game if Booger tripped on one....

never owned one.....but Booger thinks it would b awesome if every rebel fan at the game was wavin that flag....if thats what they wanted to do..... they r the rebels........to much bogus & hypocritical sensitivity in our society.....

Boog let me officially invite you to the Redneck section. We would be honored to have you. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Booger said:

I don’t disagree, but it’s 2019 and eventually we will have three designated restrooms... lol

13 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

I’ve been to the last few Oakland games at Maryville and I haven’t seen a rebel flag. Same goes when we had the series with Franklin a couple years ago. I think while both schools are “Rebels”, they’ve both tried to distance themselves from the Rebel flag. 

You will see more of them when people are told they can’t have them.   The ignorance of most on this topic is beyond belief and it’s just not worth the argument with idiots.  If we want to fly them  or wear them we will.