Oakland @ Maryville - Here we go again...

GoPats2019

7 hours ago, thegreatone36 said:

There may be a time and place for it. Like a museum. But a high school game is definitely not a place for that flag. Glad Maryville learned from their mistake with that.

I’ve been to the last few Oakland games at Maryville and I haven’t seen a rebel flag. Same goes when we had the series with Franklin a couple years ago. I think while both schools are “Rebels”, they’ve both tried to distance themselves from the Rebel flag. 

I subscribed to the NFHS Network for one month through the TSSAA.org web page so I could watch the first four rounds of the playoffs. The Finals should be on free TV.

While, Rivalry Thursday / Diamond Clear Media is showing the West vs Central game, it is possible they could do a Bonus Coverage of the Maryville vs the losing team game. Diamond Clear Media showed a lot of Bonus games last Friday but I think they all had a Knoxville team playing.

If I hear the game will be on the Internet, I will post here. Sometimes, I find a game on the Internet at the last second.

GO Maryville! Beat Seigle / Blackmon / Oakland / Riverdale or whatever Murfreesboro team you are going to play.

6 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I subscribed to the NFHS Network for one month through the TSSAA.org web page so I could watch the first four rounds of the playoffs. The Finals should be on free TV.

While, Rivalry Thursday / Diamond Clear Media is showing the West vs Central game, it is possible they could do a Bonus Coverage of the Maryville vs the losing team game. Diamond Clear Media showed a lot of Bonus games last Friday but I think they all had a Knoxville team playing.

If I hear the game will be on the Internet, I will post here. Sometimes, I find a game on the Internet at the last second.

GO Maryville! Beat Seigle / Blackmon / Oakland / Riverdale or whatever Murfreesboro team you are going to play.

Woof. That East TN edumacation!

Siegel*

Blackman*

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Diamond Clear Media doesn't cover Maryville, so there won't be bonus coverage or archived video of Maryville/Oakland on that site.