Haywood County at Springfield

JacketLover

2 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

Smh idk how y’all do it man.  Congrats guys 

Thank you Copacanobra! We have a heck of a coach that gets the most out of his players every single season and with the help of his staff, puts together a great gameplan every single week. BTW, did I see you at the "new" Boyce Smith field cheering on the Yellow Jackets tonight?:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, FargoStrut said:

Thank you Copacanobra! We have a heck of a coach that gets the most out of his players every single season and with the help of his staff, puts together a great gameplan every single week. BTW, did I see you at the "new" Boyce Smith field cheering on the Yellow Jackets tonight?:D

I was not there lol I refuse to give y’all any gate money unless you’re playing White House.  I was checking the updates on here though.  Y’all definitely have one heck of a staff.  I can’t say much negative about what y’all have going on over there other than I wish it was going on over here too.  Good luck in state! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, copacanobra said:

I was not there lol I refuse to give y’all any gate money unless you’re playing White House.  I was checking the updates on here though.  Y’all definitely have one heck of a staff.  I can’t say much negative about what y’all have going on over there other than I wish it was going on over here too.  Good luck in state! 

@copacanobra not to point something out BUT you should have joined us.  The gate money In the playoffs goes TOTALLY to TSSAA so you wouldn’t have added anything to our coffers.  It was a pretty exciting game as well.  We would have made you feel welcome 

3 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

@copacanobra not to point something out BUT you should have joined us.  The gate money In the playoffs goes TOTALLY to TSSAA so you wouldn’t have added anything to our coffers.  It was a pretty exciting game as well.  We would have made you feel welcome 

Actually, the TSSAA gets the first 50% of the gate. Officials and other expenses are then paid. After that the remainder of the gate is split 50% each between both schools