1A State Semi Finals South Pittsburg @ Greenback

orngnblk

53 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Do they?

I think we have the best defensive coordinator and schemes that you all have faced all year. The key is can we pressure Carnes? Anybody can throw with no pressure. We want to put him on his back numerous times. If we can't get to him he will light us up.

Edited by powerp

We may come out like that team from Arkansas that never punts, goes for every fourth down, and onside kicks every time lol

I thought the last time we played up there special teams lost us the game. It's critical that our kicker stay hot and keep kicking it for touchbacks. Making a team drive the distance is critical.

15 minutes ago, powerp said:

We may come out like that team from Arkansas that never punts, goes for every fourth down, and onside kicks every time lol

I thought the last time we played up there special teams lost us the game. It's critical that our kicker stay hot and keep kicking it for touchbacks. Making a team drive the distance is critical.

Lol I am not trying to be mean here but if your kicker is so great why did yall go for 2 almost every time last night? Also I just finished watching yalls game last night, Gordonsville is trash they would have been the 6th place team in our region.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I would think same as everyone else 1 on,one over top.They have the other athletes to cover the others.

I haven’t seen anything on them, but I’m sure they will run a version of Cover 3 and bracket 23 with a corner and a safety. Might disguise it as cover 2, but there’s no way they have the balls to leave him in man. If SP is the same as past teams, they will have plenty of speed to cover the rest. Should be a great HS game. 

Guys I know Greenback is loases and a heck of a QB and receiver. BUT this may be the best Defensive Team ive seen at South Pittsburg since 1994. They are Mercey rulling everyone but thats because of that Offensive line and 4 or 5 Running Backs that could start on any 1 A or 2 A Team. Over 3500 yards rushing. And a few Games where we atarted taking a knee in the 2nd qtr... I'm not making a prediction I hope its a clean Game and noone gets hurt. Leave it out in the Field and the best Team will Win

6 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I haven’t seen anything on them, but I’m sure they will run a version of Cover 3 and bracket 23 with a corner and a safety. Might disguise it as cover 2, but there’s no way they have the balls to leave him in man. If SP is the same as past teams, they will have plenty of speed to cover the rest. Should be a great HS game. 

Thats what i said just not as pretty.lol