1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

47 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I hope we can get competitive and host the kees in a big game up here. I can imagine having onb, nation, and 91landers sitting around my kitchen table playing cards. All of a sudden,  gdf comes up to me and i say "is something on your mind? He says, "just wanted you to know you're sitting in my chair" :roflol:

Oh i cant wait!!and i aint joking!Chant,helmet and ox may want to play a hand also.

Just now, HingleMcCringleberry said:

That’s fine you don’t like to win and didn’t transfer your son to Greenback. But I really hope you raise your son to be a better loser than you.  

Just teach my l kids to work hard and be the best they can be,not only in sports but in the classroom and as human beings. Should meet them, I'm sure you would be very impressed.  Scoreboard sure don't determine winners and losers, every team has both.

10 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Me to. I would love to meet some Greenback fans. Seem like really good people.

People who know me in person know i have a real small circle.  I got a really good vibe from nation, onb, and gdf from the one time i met them in person.  Nation and ladykee have a lot to be proud of and they have really good attitudes.  If they ever come to roan mt, any time of year, they are welcome at my home

10 hours ago, pujo said:

How do you people feel about the 4 Greenback kids who got sent to the sidelines. If mine was one of them, I'd be just a tad angry. Winning is not all its cut out to be. Doing the right thing is MUCH bigger.

Or how is a community suppose to feel when a coach comes back to just play Daddy Ball.

Edited by Appvol

1 minute ago, THE KING said:

People who know me in person know i have a real small circle.  I got a really good vibe from nation, onb, and gdf from the one time i met them in person.  Nation and ladykee have a lot to be proud of and they have really good attitudes.  If they ever come to roan mt, any time of year, they are welcome at my home

And that's why you are the KING.

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Mine too buddy since they have the Kings approval.

Edited by Appvol
  • Like 1

Just now, Appvol said:

Or how is a community suppose to feel when a coach comes back to just play Daddy Ball.

Wrong again ,when he came back, Matt was supposed to be the next head Coach, Powers that be would not give him the job.Are you ever right about anything.

We are letting the ones who started the lies and garbage ruin our TITLE thread,not only ours but Lake Countys also.Pujo you gus start you all a hogwash thread and throw darts all you want please.Thank you its champions week!GO CHEROKEES!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic