1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

TSSAA poor over-site is reason GB & Whitwell got to Cookeville! Orchestrators are tough to beat. Perhaps......Not likely, good officiating will be mindful of the illegal picks to free up receivers and the regular illegal procedures will be called. 

If anyone has watched the film then they are probably wondering why that there wasn’t a flag every play in #3 for holding lol. You’re hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Head Orchestrater, GB won the terribly officiated game! The TSSAA provided poor officiating, you orchestrated fellers should be proud!  GB routinely run illegal plays seldom ever called. No call, No fowl obviously is your stance. Any illegal play called shows true character, called or not! 

It will be alright lol you will be back next year lol. Now Git!

32 minutes ago, MayoBottomHermit said:

I promise you, I am as far from a LC fan as you can get. The deal is I’m a fan of teams doing things the right way. I don’t like how GB has gotten this far this season. Plain and simple, THEY WOULD NOT BE HERE IF THEY DIDNT GO OUT AND GET THESE PLAYERS! I don’t want to here about LC getting a player or two. People move. However, 1a teams don’t reload in the positions they need filled. Unless something is up.

Stupid grows on both sides of the State.I really expected more.SMH!

38 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

This is a list of average points per game. They lead the state on average ppg. Thay are ahead of all the schools YOU listed as far as offensive output. How in the world did you come to the conclusion that their offense is better than Alcoa or Maryville? Way to try and spin it to fit your narrative though.  

They are also listed ahead of alcoa and Maryville on YOUR list, just asking for clarification, is your list of best to worst or not?:popcorneater:

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

Oakland (45.9 ppg) put their 0 up against Maryville. That list means nothing.

That list means a lot considering Lake County has more offensive output than the TEAMS HE LISTED. I dont recall him listing Maryville and Alcoa do you? Are yall seriously trying to compare Lake County's schedule to Maryville and Alcoa's???

• CoachT locked this topic