1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

I know nothing about Greenback. I’ve watched videos just like the rest of us sideline coaches have. 

the receiving core and QB are legit.... No denying that. I’m worried about this for LC. 

LC’s offense is legit as well. They are capable of scoring as fast as a pass happy offense. 

the only thing I can say I see being a difference is the the O-line and D- line of LC... they have some impact players there... 

all I can say is.... Go big green!

38 minutes ago, TheGreenbackUniversity said:

It is game day and time for the Cherokees to scalp some Falcons. This will be a big day for us to showcase what we do and do it on TV for the whole state to see. I think we can attract some new kids to fill in some spots we will be short on for next year.

GB will need a HEEP of help, but everyone knowds theys orchestrate real good, cause proper studding issues.

8 minutes ago, 09viking said:

I know nothing about Greenback. I’ve watched videos just like the rest of us sideline coaches have. 

the receiving core and QB are legit.... No denying that. I’m worried about this for LC. 

LC’s offense is legit as well. They are capable of scoring as fast as a pass happy offense. 

the only thing I can say I see being a difference is the the O-line and D- line of LC... they have some impact players there... 

all I can say is.... Go big green!

Old Pirate says, LC needs to be very efficient on offense, control the clock score on nearly every possession. Hopefully fer a good officiated game! All the kids deserve the game not be heavily decided by poor officiating. 

• CoachT locked this topic