1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

4 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Well you all just saw our worst half of football this year. Play calling is good at times. Atrocious at times. We shouldn’t run the football the rest of the game unless it’s a QB draw. Motion confuses LC DB’s and we do it maybe 3 times. We need to take what they give us because rn we are absolutely not! Also, I wish someone would go teach high school kids how to tackle nowadays. 

I garuntee id like to give a pat on the back to that Puckett man for beating the orchestraters.  I was going to send him my Murphy Fair book but I had some colon problems last week at that Ryan mans bathroom and accidentally left it in there.  I think one of them Tonka trucks got it.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I will say this last thing to you OP,we were at the ihop this morn and a man comes up and says he has been going to the championship game for 25 years and he asked of we were LC we said nope GB.He so you all were the ones who put SP out i said yep he gave us all high fives and said there are a few of us that do this every year and we cant stand those fans.Just being honest and i laugh at your comments this year and now.Good day and have a good offseason we WILL meet again.

O&b man you is full of mess.  You fellars better get to orchestrating.  Got a lot off positions to fill.  Junior said you fellars need a defensive coach to.  You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... You fellars should have orchestrated a defensive coach to.  Where was the GB skillet slinger? She was helping out work personnel problems at the start of the year.  I hope that Willis boy is ok but he was shut down the first half junior.  You think im joking but im not. 

All we hear when winning is they have the greatest coaching staff in the world, but when losing, its all the coaches faults.  Coach should have ran this play, or lined up this way or that way.  Cracks me up.  We get called out for the same things.  Point is, mommas and daddys can never be satisfied when it comes to juniors.  I watched Willis try to run through the LB’s for that little drag play he does, and they bullied him every time.  He wasn’t a factor the whole game like he was vs SP.  That credit goes to coaching and outstanding team play.  It’s funny watching GB point fingers instead of owning up to the fact they got beat by a much better team.  

LC #11 went out earlier so advantage went to GB, but GB couldn’t capitalize.  GB #23 went out late in the 3rd and it didn’t seem to slow GB down, but again...they just couldn’t capitalize.  Be humbled by this GB.  Go to state in basketball and baseball, get more transfers, try again next year.  

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

All we hear when winning is they have the greatest coaching staff in the world, but when losing, its all the coaches faults.  Coach should have ran this play, or lined up this way or that way.  Cracks me up.  We get called out for the same things.  Point is, mommas and daddys can never be satisfied when it comes to juniors.  I watched Willis try to run through the LB’s for that little drag play he does, and they bullied him every time.  He wasn’t a factor the whole game like he was vs SP.  That credit goes to coaching and outstanding team play.  It’s funny watching GB point fingers instead of owning up to the fact they got beat by a much better team.  

LC #11 went out earlier so advantage went to GB, but GB couldn’t capitalize.  GB #23 went out late in the 3rd and it didn’t seem to slow GB down, but again...they just couldn’t capitalize.  Be humbled by this GB.  Go to state in basketball and baseball, get more transfers, try again next year.  

PM I suggested that to junior that they ought to orchestrate a defence coach since he thinks they need one.  The GB skillet slinger was even making suggestions for personnel problems earlier in the year.  You think im joking but im not. 

• CoachT locked this topic