1A State Championship Lake County vs Greenback

orngnblk

Did it go over your head?

A lot is said on here by what I consider a very small percentage of the fan base for each school. I hope if I say something you or anyone else considers disrespectful you want hold the whole town accountable.

Congrats to LC and GB on great seasons. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

O&B, OP will say this last thing to you. A couple of us SP were eating at Waffle House & wearing our orange & black. These two fellers asked if we were from GB? We laughed and told them that kind of talk was insulting. They both laughed and asked why? We told them we were from SP and begin to laugh and extend hands fer shaking. 1st you know they sat in booth next to us. They said they sure was pulling fer the Pirates last, hoping we would beat the Cherokees. Really jest curious, asked them why? They both chuckled and said you SP fellers really called them cheaters out! Laughter went viral fer a smart amount of time. They too like a HEEP of us old timers go annually to the state championships. We all left there as fans with one hope in mind! That simply was another state championship was not given to a program that the TSSAA miserably failed to hold accountable! Good day and you have a good off season. 

This post is a lie. Waffle house does not take ebt cards. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

I bet ole Roy is eating a fudge round with a big smile on his face right now 

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Best player for GB hurt in 3rd quarter. Best defensive player hurt during beginning of 4th. We didn’t have a chance after that. 

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Our DB coverage was terrible today. Doesn’t help that we don’t have a defensive coordinator. Really needed a safety in the middle of the field. Congrats LC. Y’all are a good team. Enjoy it!

LRDAO.... You fellars should have orchestrated a defensive coach to.  Where was the GB skillet slinger? She was helping out work personnel problems at the start of the year.  I hope that Willis boy is ok but he was shut down the first half junior.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic