Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

Just now, Thund3rStruck said:

I'm not arguing that maryville has been and is a dynasty we all know the goldballs thrive in Blount county but you cant tell me 1 person caused a running clock last year. Oakland and Maryville home and away the last few years is dead even. Home team wins

With Tee Hodge they are getting a score or two. Last I checked, that equals no running clock

I'm not arguing that maryville has been and is a dynasty we all know the goldballs thrive in Blount county but you cant tell me 1 person caused a running clock last year. Oakland and Maryville home and away the last few years is dead even. Home team wins

When you can't run the ball, forced to pass (especially against their D last year), then yes it affected everything. Not only that, I'd say our kids weren't ready to play that game and used that as motivation all year long to redeem themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Thund3rStruck said:

So we going to talk about last year now

2 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

When you can't run the ball, forced to pass (especially against their D last year), then yes it affected everything. Not only that, I'd say our kids weren't ready to play that game and used that as motivation all year long to redeem themselves. 

Spend time on your backups, someone should be able to fill that spot with 90 kids dressed on the sidelines. Did the offensive line drop the ball on the 2nd stringer?

22 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

MidTN, you and my other Oakland buddies know the deal. It's crazy they're arguing with an Oakland guy, but you have my respect regardless. Even Coach Harris after the game admitted to me personally we were better this year.

Just following you guys over the course of a year, it's crazy how many people are just  misinformed. Maryville wins the right way, plain and simple. Hopefully down the road the playoff system changes so when our 2 schools meet, it's for a title. You guys took our calling card and shoved it back in our face, that was impressive

Coach Harris is a good dude. I wish he had some eligibility left, he still looks like he can play 

Edited by MidTennFootball

Just now, MidTennFootball said:

Your aware that Tee Hodge is going to play at UT right? At 6'2 225 ( or whatever he is) you can't replace that

Not denying that Tee Hodge is a beast, he's the best RB I've seen maybe besides the young boy from South Doyle. But you could have ran 2 or 3 different guys in the backfield to keep it fresh, tee Hodge is the type of player that takes 2 or 3 regular players to replace, guess yall hurting next year then. 

1 minute ago, Thund3rStruck said:

Not denying that Tee Hodge is a beast, he's the best RB I've seen maybe besides the young boy from South Doyle. But you could have ran 2 or 3 different guys in the backfield to keep it fresh, tee Hodge is the type of player that takes 2 or 3 regular players to replace, guess yall hurting next year then. 

:roflolk:

4 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Just following you guys over the course of a year, it's crazy how many people are just  misinformed. Maryville wins the right way, plain and simple. Hopefully down the road the playoff system changes so when our 2 schools meet, it's for a title

Coach Harris is a good dude. I wish he had some eligibility left, he still looks like he can play 

That's the same thing I've been saying Oakland vs maryville should be for the chip. Not being disrespectful to the other teams but it should be this way until the others can catch up, but I was condemned for saying it 

Oakland fan so there is no y'all