Offishual Rayvenwould vs. Mairvul thread

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, LawandOrder said:

Not sure you got the humor in my post.   I was making fun of you, hillbilly.

Ha! You need to crawl back under your rock sissy girl. You're try to run with the big dogs and you have already shown that you nothing but a pretender!:thumb:

Alcoa would beat your sissy team by 100+ points and that's using the band members in the 4th qtr!:lol:

6 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Looking forward to watching this game.  For years most of the 'final' games have been blow outs.  For some reason I do not see this years game being a blow out by either side.

Pulling for Maryville just because I both like and respect them. 

Calling this one a coin flip and giving even money on the betting.

Great to have you on our side LOD !!

14 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Ha! You need to crawl back under your rock sissy girl. You're try to run with the big dogs and you have already shown that you nothing but a pretender!:thumb:

Alcoa would beat your sissy team by 100+ points and that's using the band members in the 4th qtr!:lol:

I am so sorry you have an inferiority complex, little man.  Perhaps your wife..uh..sister can help you cope with this issue.

Edited by LawandOrder

33 minutes ago, LawandOrder said:

I am so sorry you have an inferiority complex, little man.  Perhaps your wife..uh..sister can help you with cope with this issue.

Hey, tell us more about how you know more about football than anyone else, but your team sucks! :lol:

Maybe its your mind that is being delusional to the world of reality?B)

My guess is you don't know much about football, and/or much outside your mommy's basement. You  are here only to troll, so you get some type of interaction that is void from the four dark walls called your life!:thumb:

Image result for internet troll meme

screen name........."lawandorder" What genius came up with that? :roflolk:  An overrated tv show from the 90's is the best you can come up with messageboard tough guy?! Ha! Classic loser!

56 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Hey, tell us more about how you know more about football than anyone else, but your team sucks! :lol:

Maybe its your mind that is being delusional to the world of reality?B)

My guess is you don't know much about football, and/or much outside your mommy's basement. You  are here only to troll, so you get some type of interaction that is void from the four dark walls called your life!:thumb:

Image result for internet troll meme

screen name........."lawandorder" What genius came up with that? :roflolk:  An overrated tv show from the 90's is the best you can come up with messageboard tough guy?! Ha! Classic loser!

Now you are at least being funny.  Good luck winning another state championship.