SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

Just now, Salem said:

Why the need for extra ventilators? Why the need for hundreds of thousands of tests every day on asymptomatic people?  Why the need for two giant Navy ships equipped as overflow hospitals? Why the need for convention centers and outdoor tents equipped as field hospitals? Because the media, the lifelong government doctors, the liberal governors, and the easily manipulated public scream for it.

And just exactly who in in charge of this. I'm fairly sure I've seen ole T take credit for it all. Media definitely manipulates,seems as though we are incapable of thinking for ourselves. I take everything any of them says with a grain of salt. some of it is actually humorous if it wasn't so important to us as a whole.

13 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't much matter that we shut down travel ,were # 1 in the world in cases. 

#1 according to whom? To those that want to cause chaos is who.

Florida numbers of the virus were inflated by over 90% due to misleading information and lies.....600,000 confirmed cases were of people that were never sick and never took the covid test! Case numbers don't mean crap right now 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

And just exactly who in in charge of this. I'm fairly sure I've seen ole T take credit for it all. Media definitely manipulates,seems as though we are incapable of thinking for ourselves. I take everything any of them says with a grain of salt. some of it is actually humorous if it wasn't so important to us as a whole.

I'm with you there. Especially congress, senate and supreme court....Never know which side of the mouth they're speaking from 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Florida numbers of the virus were inflated by over 90% due to misleading information and lies.....600,000 confirmed cases were of people that were never sick and never took the covid test! Case numbers don't mean crap right now 

Straight out of Trumps mouth just a few days ago, this is bad and its only going to get worse.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Straight out of Trumps mouth just a few days ago, this is bad and its only going to get worse.  

Case numbers will rise, that's what he was talking about...because we are testing every human, dog and watermelon in the country. Every death in motorized accidents, suicides and murders are listed as covid deaths...So, he's right in that regard 

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Not saying the #s are real, just what is reported . Saw an interview with T the other day and confirmed 1000 people a day were dying. Then again ,I don't believe anything any of them say. 

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Not saying the #s are real, just what is reported . Saw an interview with T the other day and confirmed 1000 people a day were dying. Then again ,I don't believe anything any of them say. 

If that number is correct, it still won't add up to the total that die from the flu during flu season each year...And no, believe nothing.