SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

If that number is correct, it still won't add up to the total that die from the flu during flu season each year...And no, believe nothing.

They quote a different set of # of deaths in every interview, supossedly 160.000, thats alot more than a flu season,they again, I believe nothing they say.

• Like 1

Flu deaths average from 20,000 to 60,000 a season. I believe those numbers are inflated as well to try and get more people to get the vaccine. I believe people have had covid and recovered with no problems, but I do know a few personally that had a rough time with it and I know of one who died that I knew all my life.

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

They quote a different set of # of deaths in every interview, supossedly 160.000, thats alot more than a flu season,they again, I believe nothing they say.

I'm surprised it's not listed as 500,000 deaths or more so seeing every death is listed as covid-19....Got to be money making going on somewhere and it'll be made in Gates' and Faulsey's vaccine shot! 

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Flu deaths average from 20,000 to 60,000 a season. I believe those numbers are inflated as well to try and get more people to get the vaccine. I believe people have had covid and recovered with no problems, but I do know a few personally that had a rough time with it and I know of one who died that I knew all my life.

Same with me....I know I had it the first of the year....Sickest I ever have been for 3 days...The vast majority I know that's had it, had very little issue if any. And I too know some that died with it....Or at least it was "claimed" that killed them.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think this is healthy for anyone. People like to think they have some control ,but its obvious we have no say so about anything.

Nothing has really changed in my life because of this. I’m working 50 to 60hrs a week and doing what I want to do. Yeah it stinks for my kid that he might miss his Senior year but hopefully he might get to play in College. He got offered by Centre.Just made a 27 on the ACT. Really proud of him. We don’t really have a choice on the decisions being made for school other than not liking it.

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I'm surprised it's not listed as 500,000 deaths or more so seeing every death is listed as covid-19....Got to be money making going on somewhere and it'll be made in Gates' and Faulsey's vaccine shot! 

Whats funny is they already know they are going to have a vaccine and they have the military ready to make sure they get it to everyone. They can stay out of my holler, I'll pass.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Nothing has really changed in my life because of this. I’m working 50 to 60hrs a week and doing what I want to do. Yeah it stinks for my kid that he might miss his Senior year but hopefully he might get to play in College. He got offered by Centre.Just made a 27 on the ACT. Really proud of him. We don’t really have a choice on the decisions being made for school other than not liking it.

Happy for you kid...Hoping my HS kid and my college kid both get to play....They're beginning to see the writing on the wall tho.

Hey, if this shuts down all sports and puts the pro athletes in a soup line, I might be all for it...For the most part, they are thankless & disgusting individuals 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

That was being devised a decade ago...Video proof 

Don't know about the video proof but I'm sure this has been in the making away before now,  Like I've said all along,this junk don't worry me, its all the repercussions, this thing has a 1000 legs, Its all about controlling the masses.