SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Lol wouldn't say they are chancing prison. Democratic ran cities dont want it to stop and want to defund the police. When it first started Democrats were bailing out the people committing crimes so they could go back at it. Doesn't really sound scary when you tell police to back down from the brass down.

Defunding the police is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, but the whole injustise system needs to start all over. Our Justice system is a joke from top to bottom. we have different penalties for different people, the crime is not the telling factor. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Defunding the police is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, but the whole injustise system needs to start all over. Our Justice system is a joke from top to bottom. we have different penalties for different people, the crime is not the telling factor. 

Can agree with all those points. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I call it like I see it as well man. Barr is better at that job than anyone has been in ages. I've wondered of that woman would "commit suicide" like Epstein did. Its seemingly true that Bill Clinton visited the island lol think that truth will ever come out? Also Barr may not actually follow the president's tweets who knows. But you can bet your social security # that people follow ir for him and tell him anything that he might need to know. A smart man would do that in his case.

And the judge in cross hairs, what would the JUSTICE department do to one of us.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Can agree with all those points. 

1. Ever check what it costs to house an inmate for a year, They,ve made off like bandits forever.  Thats why we have had more people incarerated than any place in the world and its not even close, people get rich off this junk. I've been there and see what it costs, Shoot I worked a state job for 3.50 a week, the state got the rest of my check .

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Lol yeah that's ignorant. Ofcourse how many celebrities said they was gonna kill Trump and get away with it. Depends on who you are is all.

Alot of theater. He knew they were not gonna do anything, one of us would,'t have been so fortunate. They'd have us in a straight jack and hauled off to alcatraz

1 minute ago, pujo said:
  1. Ever check what it costs to house an inmate for a year, They,ve made off like bandits forever.  Thats why we have had more people incarerated than any place in the world and its not even close, people get rich off this junk. I've been there and see what it costs, Shoot I worked a state job for 3.50 a week, the state got the rest of my check .

I believe we are too easy on criminals in the U.S. there's a reason we have higher crime then alot of other countries. I mean if your first offense was a good caning for a worthwhile offense such as a felony or something, would you really chance alot of this ignorant stuff our criminals do? Of course we want to talk about police brutality etc and make it even worse than it already is. 

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I believe we are too easy on criminals in the U.S. there's a reason we have higher crime then alot of other countries. I mean if your first offense was a good caning for a worthwhile offense such as a felony or something, would you really chance alot of this ignorant stuff our criminals do? Of course we want to talk about police brutality etc and make it even worse than it already is. 

We want people in prison, other countries deter crime,we make it easy and people get rich off of it. The hand is quicker than the eye.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Just like anything else,you have good people in law enforcement and you have crooks. Was in prison with a cop and he was trying to get me to help him do a big robbery job when we got out, I declined, not sure if he ever tried it or not. He was robbing the heck out of people,go to their house and see if anyone was home,when no one answered he'd rob the place. Good and bad in everything.