SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

47 minutes ago, Salem said:

Politics has no place in medicine or science but they've both been corrupted. Tons of money to be made on a vaccine. Very little money to be made on generic drugs already available that treat the virus. Close to half of the country doesnt want this to vanish until at least November. 

I've read enough from doctors to want the Zelenko protocol and some Pulmicort at the onset of a Covid infection. Any doctor that reports publicly that these inexpensive treatments work is scrubbed from the internet. 

CNN tweeted this on 7/3.

11 hours ago, Salem said:

Politics has no place in medicine or science but they've both been corrupted. Tons of money to be made on a vaccine. Very little money to be made on generic drugs already available that treat the virus. Close to half of the country doesnt want this to vanish until at least November. 

I've read enough from doctors to want the Zelenko protocol and some Pulmicort at the onset of a Covid infection. Any doctor that reports publicly that these inexpensive treatments work is scrubbed from the internet. 

r u a physician or sale rep for pharma

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

After seeing this though I'm not sure that Fauci isnt leaning towards the left mentality.

I'm beginning to believe anyone that doesn't lean as far right as you are,  are all leaning too far left to suit you. 

If you lean anymore to the right you're gonna go over the edge.   Never to return.  :blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I'm beginning to believe anyone that doesn't lean as far right as you are,  are all leaning too far left to suit you. 

If you lean anymore to the right you're gonna go over the edge.   Never to return.  :blink:

Spoken like a true Democrat. Anyone can see after watching that he didnt want to hurt the rioting agenda. The fact you took up for him proves you lean so far left you would probably make Right Guard turn left. :mrgreen: