SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

And who in the heck knows who was doing all this junk, I've yet to see where they arrested any of these thugs, one would thik you would have cameras everywhere if you knew this was gonna happen. We actually just assume things we want to believe. 

Its apparent they dont have jobs lol. Probably living off the government and drawing that $600 check while all the while bashing the government and community that has to support them.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Its apparent they dont have jobs lol. Probably living off the government and drawing that $600 check while all the while bashing the government and community that has to support them.

Never know,this might be their job.  Lets put it this way,would you take the chance of prison for many years or maybe even death to do something this stupid, I sure wouldn't. Would take a complete idiot. Like I said ,there should be camera ,s all over this place,would be sorta hard to get away with. Ever get the feeling ,I don't trust these cats on either side.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Oh I agree about the Fauci thing,he's been all over the place.  Its a whole den of wolves destroying this Country and the world for that matter. This Country will never be the same again. When this is said and done,not one of us commom people will be happy.

Probably right about no one being happy. I was pretty good until Covid hit though. 

2 minutes ago, team69 said:

Is their anyone on hear know where and old man can read about football?I"ve read enough politics.

Understand your frustration man I really do. And I let Trump bashing go on for ages before I said anything. But it never stopped. To be fair I felt the same way about all the recruiting trash from the pirates faithful towards Greenback last year it never went away. And this year honestly it seems you all have the transfers. So of ever a gentleman's agreement is made I'll gladly follow suit. However I doubt you will be able to get people to agree to it.

2 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Just wondering. I listen to their radio shows most of the day.

I like to hear from Shapiro some and Gowdy. Lately I've been a fan of Jim Jordan anything hes in and also think A.G. Barr is a stellar person to be in politics. 

11 minutes ago, pujo said:

Never know,this might be their job.  Lets put it this way,would you take the chance of prison for many years or maybe even death to do something this stupid, I sure wouldn't. Would take a complete idiot. Like I said ,there should be camera ,s all over this place,would be sorta hard to get away with. Ever get the feeling ,I don't trust these cats on either side.

Lol wouldn't say they are chancing prison. Democratic ran cities dont want it to stop and want to defund the police. When it first started Democrats were bailing out the people committing crimes so they could go back at it. Doesn't really sound scary when you tell police to back down from the brass down.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I like to hear from Shapiro some and Gowdy. Lately I've been a fan of Jim Jordan anything hes in and also think A.G. Barr is a stellar person to be in politics. 

Barr needs to get to the bottom of this Epstein thing, with the whole of law enforcement under him,one might think he could bust this case. He lie,s constantly,says trumps tweets make it hard to do his job and then say's he don't see the tweets, says he knew nothing about the big right in Michigan where they were threatening to behead the woman. Turned loose Rodger Stone after he put the Judge in Cross hairs, if that would have been one of us ,we would never see the light of day again. You have to be sorta fair. You only see one side, I'm neither party but I call it like it is. 

• Like 1

Just now, pujo said:

Barr needs to get to the bottom of this Epstein thing, with the whole of law enforcement under him,one might think he could bust this case. He lie,s constantly,says trumps tweets make it hard to do his job and then say's he don't see the tweets, says he knew nothing about the big right in Michigan where they were threatening to behead the woman. Turned loose Rodger Stone after he put the Judge in Cross hairs, if that would have been one of us ,we would never see the light of day again. You have to be sorta fair. You only see one side, I'm neither party but I call it like it is. 

I call it like I see it as well man. Barr is better at that job than anyone has been in ages. I've wondered of that woman would "commit suicide" like Epstein did. Its seemingly true that Bill Clinton visited the island lol think that truth will ever come out? Also Barr may not actually follow the president's tweets who knows. But you can bet your social security # that people follow ir for him and tell him anything that he might need to know. A smart man would do that in his case.