SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

29 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They may have taken those videos off of Facebook and Twitter  but you can still follow some of the doctors on social media. I think one of them talks about demons impregnating women while they sleep and alien DNA being used in medicine we take. Sounds pretty interesting :roflol:

I believe Trump's Dr is the Scientist from Independence Day.  Isn't he?  There's your alien connection. ;)

636078849120360286-TrumpDoctor.jpg?auto=

tumblr_inline_o5yo7sy3JT1t6wivs_1280.jpg

Yep.  They're the same.  :)

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

They may have taken those videos off of Facebook and Twitter  but you can still follow some of the doctors on social media. I think one of them talks about demons impregnating women while they sleep and alien DNA being used in medicine we take. Sounds pretty interesting :roflol:

Exactly and the sheep will drink . Sad times in this Country. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Exactly and the sheep will drink . Sad times in this Country. 

The sheep started lapping it up as soon as it hit. I think 20 million views within hours. Of course with Breitbart pushing it, it's no wonder. I looked a little deeper into it and the founder of the dr group is a little odd herself. You're correct though it's sad times when whatever fits your own agenda is the gospel. That's on both sides too unfortunately. 

3 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

The sheep started lapping it up as soon as it hit. I think 20 million views within hours. Of course with Breitbart pushing it, it's no wonder. I looked a little deeper into it and the founder of the dr group is a little odd herself. You're correct though it's sad times when whatever fits your own agenda is the gospel. That's on both sides too unfortunately. 

Yeah its got to the point where you can't believe half what you see and nothing you hear. You really just see what they do,nothing they say they are doing.

4 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

if its BS why ban it. this is America right? let it die naturally. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

if its BS why ban it. this is America right? let it die naturally. 

Can't let ideas that go against the narrative be available for others to see. You must erase all videos of dissent and only allow stories that disparage the dissenters. Whether it's Oceania, USSR, China, or 2020 America.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Appvol said:

All this sheep talk I’m starting to get a little concerned.

Wonder why everyone is scrambling in a mad panic to find a vaccine for everyone when this is gonna just vanish. Thats a lot of wasted time and money to spend on a hoax. Need Masks,don,t need masks,real , not real. A little straight talk  might benefit everyone.  Does ANYONE like how all this is, and has been handled.

38 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wonder why everyone is scrambling in a mad panic to find a vaccine for everyone when this is gonna just vanish. Thats a lot of wasted time and money to spend on a hoax. Need Masks,don,t need masks,real , not real. A little straight talk  might benefit everyone.  Does ANYONE like how all this is, and has been handled.

Politics has no place in medicine or science but they've both been corrupted. Tons of money to be made on a vaccine. Very little money to be made on generic drugs already available that treat the virus. Close to half of the country doesnt want this to vanish until at least November. 

I've read enough from doctors to want the Zelenko protocol and some Pulmicort at the onset of a Covid infection. Any doctor that reports publicly that these inexpensive treatments work is scrubbed from the internet.