SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Spoken like a true Democrat. Anyone can see after watching that he didnt want to hurt the rioting agenda. The fact you took up for him proves you lean so far left you would probably make Right Guard turn left. :mrgreen:

This requires just one lick of common sense, so China give the world the China virus and they keep it secret until every country in the world was eat up with it, its killed untelling how many hundreds of thousands of people and pretty much crippled the world economy. I'n responce we stick out our tougue and call them an old bad name,  CHINESSE VIRUS.  In the real world, I'm sure the consequences might have been a TOUCH more. Can someone please explain this to me. Jack in the bean stalk made more sense.

5 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Fauci looks so bad in this video. Jim Jordan is a pretty intelligent person lol.

After seeing this though I'm not sure that Fauci isnt leaning towards the left mentality.

How about campaign rallies or actually anywhere there is large gatherings. I'm no Fauci fan either, he's just like the rest, take um all and put um in a bag and shake um out, you'd never know the difference in any of them, they just play us as fools.

23 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Yeti, are you a Blaze media fan or just find a random video that happened to be from The Blaze?

I just found the video honestly, but I've pretty much shared the same views with what I've seen so far from them though. It hasnt been alot right yet.

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

How about campaign rallies or actually anywhere there is large gatherings. I'm no Fauci fan either, he's just like the rest, take um all and put um in a bag and shake um out, you'd never know the difference in any of them, they just play us as fools.

Any gatherings can spread the virus it's a no brainer. But you can't get Fauci to admit it about the 500,000 people rioting and or protesting that it could have or might have spread the virus while hurting or killing police, burning buildings, major looting etc  . It's what made it funny to me. He follows the Lefts agenda from what that video shows. Their agenda is shut it down, hurt the economy, cause panic, blame Trump etc.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Spoken like a true Democrat. Anyone can see after watching that he didnt want to hurt the rioting agenda. The fact you took up for him proves you lean so far left you would probably make Right Guard turn left. :mrgreen:

Spoken like a true American that is sick of this President and the lies he's always yapping about.   I refuse to bow down. 

Besides that,  I never watched the video.   Why should I?   Someone is always pushing an agenda or a narrative.   Nothing new. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Spoken like a true American that is sick of this President and the lies he's always yapping about.   I refuse to bow down. 

Besides that,  I never watched the video.   Why should I?   Someone is always pushing an agenda or a narrative.   Nothing new. 

Agree about pushing an agenda, and I never said a word about politics until you and a few others did.:blink: I'd much rather talk football but enjoy pushing back too and it's pretty easy with what the liberal left does as far as giving me ammunition. Btw did you know Antifa is a myth? :roflolk: Also defunding a police is a great agenda for you all. Working as intended lol. Hope your party keep those coming. It's really helping Trumps cause.

Edited by Imthayeti

13 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Its all theater anyway,they know the questions and answers before they start. If you pay close attention,its easy to spot. 

17 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Any gatherings can spread the virus it's a no brainer. But you can't get Fauci to admit it about the 500,000 people rioting and or protesting that it could have or might have spread the virus while hurting or killing police, burning buildings, major looting etc  . It's what made it funny to me. He follows the Lefts agenda from what that video shows. Their agenda is shut it down, hurt the economy, cause panic, blame Trump etc.

And just the other day he canceled the event and said he just had to protect the American people, sounds good until you see he wasn't nearly as concerned in Arizona. People are gullible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pujo said:

And just the other day he canceled the event and said he just had to protect the American people, sounds good until you see he wasn't nearly as concerned in Arizona. People are gullible.

People that think Fauci is trying to help America are gullible. Anyone who watches that video can tell where his allegiance is. Had he admitted what happened because of the gatherings in the forms of riots, and protests he might not have an agenda. But he didnt want to hurt the Democrats feelings or shed them on a negative light. Obviously rallies spread it as well it's just pure comedy watching him try and dodge the clear and correct to Jim Jordan's questions answer.

26 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

And who in the heck knows who was doing all this junk, I've yet to see where they arrested any of these thugs, one would thik you would have cameras everywhere if you knew this was gonna happen. We actually just assume things we want to believe. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

People that think Fauci is trying to help America are gullible. Anyone who watches that video can tell where his allegiance is. Had he admitted what happened because of the gatherings in the forms of riots, and protests he might not have an agenda. But he didnt want to hurt the Democrats feelings or shed them on a negative light. Obviously rallies spread it as well it's just pure comedy watching him try and dodge the clear and correct to Jim Jordan's questions answer.

Oh I agree about the Fauci thing,he's been all over the place.  Its a whole den of wolves destroying this Country and the world for that matter. This Country will never be the same again. When this is said and done,not one of us commom people will be happy.