SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

4 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Happy for you kid...Hoping my HS kid and my college kid both get to play....They're beginning to see the writing on the wall tho.

Hey, if this shuts down all sports and puts the pro athletes in a soup line, I might be all for it...For the most part, they are thankless & disgusting individuals 

Gotta pay attention to the tea leaves or how they project things, gotta feeling well be hearing a lot more about UFO,S in the near future. Stay tuned.

They gave the option in Marion Co to go to school or do online until January. I honestly wanted my son, who will be a senior, to do the home schooling. I believe it's being portrayed worse than it is but I wasn't willing to take that chance with my only son. I did leave it up to him and he chose to go to school. He said he has waited for his senior year all his life and he was going to walk those halls like he owned the joint. I struggled with his decision in the beginning but I understood what he meant. If it lasts a month or he goes all year I am comfortable with the decision. I hope all have the opportunity to do what he's doing and enjoy their year wherever they may be.

Edited by PurplePower68
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Happy for you kid...Hoping my HS kid and my college kid both get to play....They're beginning to see the writing on the wall tho.

Hey, if this shuts down all sports and puts the pro athletes in a soup line, I might be all for it...For the most part, they are thankless & disgusting individuals 

Thank you. I never been a big. pro sports fan especially the NBA(China). That would be funny.

9 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't know about the video proof but I'm sure this has been in the making away before now,  Like I've said all along,this junk don't worry me, its all the repercussions, this thing has a 1000 legs, Its all about controlling the masses.

I'll get the link for the video of Gates' meeting with military leaders...It's been under works for a long time and worth billions 

2 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

They gave the option in Marion Co to go to school or do online until January. I honestly wanted my son, who will be a senior, to do the home schooling. I believe it's being portrayed worse than it is but I wasn't willing to take that chance with my only son. I did leave it up to him and he chose to go to school. He said he has waited for his senior year all his life and he was going to walk those halls like he owned the joint. I struggled with his decision in the beginning but I understood what he meant. If it lasts a month or he goes all year I am comfortable with the decision. I hope all have the opportunity to do what he's doing and enjoy their year wherever they may be.

Good post, I asked mine what they wanted as well and they wanted to go to school. They are some younger than yours though. If I was worried about them though I'd made them take classes online. I just believe the risk is very very low.

4 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Freedom....That's what it's about 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

I'll get the link for the video of Gates' meeting with military leaders...It's been under works for a long time and worth billions 

Romansfive8 had an interesting video about Bill Gates and what your referring too. It's in the 5A &6A thread under Covid headline if your interested

8 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Here's the video Romansfive8 posted If interested it's very long.

Edited by Imthayeti

50 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Freedom....That's what it's about 

Anyone who thinks we can all hide in a closet until this is over is in a dream world. A country can't survive long on welfare. Big corporations are fixing to have a monopoly on everything. The Great American dream is going to turn into a NIGHTMARE. 

55 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Here's the video Romansfive8 posted If interested it's very long.

This is a good one and there is one with him and military leaders discussing a vaccine that would alter the minds of religious people.

Dr Faulsey is right in the middle of it too! And when you hear Biden say what he says about the Bible and religion, it kind of puts everything in perspective 

7 minutes ago, pujo said:

Anyone who thinks we can all hide in a closet until this is over is in a dream world. A country can't survive long on welfare. Big corporations are fixing to have a monopoly on everything. The Great American dream is going to turn into a NIGHTMARE. 

1 hour ago, PurplePower68 said:

Good for you and your son. Hope he has a great year.