Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

1 hour ago, Tiger2 said:

It was sad to see Martin go down. He worked hard to get back for that TC game.  I believe it would have been a lot different story if he could have played that game. If we would have a kicker that year it would have also helped. It hurted getting stuffed on the goaline rather than kicking an easy field goal.

Our guys have had a lot of tough luck with injuries to key players last couple of years. 

Hopefully this team can stay healthy and get back to Cookeville 

Yep. Aaron in 17, Martin in 18, and Huckabey in 19. Hope we have luck on our side during this playoff run. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Covid strikes again!

Yeah, Its unfortunate really. Were getting healthy for the most part but this would have kept the rust away really. One of our rb's took a large hit to the knee against Polk and hasnt been able to play. I guess he will have more time.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Yeah, Its unfortunate really. Were getting healthy for the most part but this would have kept the rust away really. One of our rb's took a large hit to the knee against Polk and hasnt been able to play. I guess he will have more time.

Our #3 took one in the thigh at Midway.He was VERY limited against Oakdale.Hopefully he wont have to go much this week,we will need him 100% soon!