Preseason Top Ten in 1A for 2020

FridayMainEvent

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Sounds like you might wanna investigate all those that transferred to The Tribe of Many Nations (Greenback).    Look and see how many outhouses have been rented out along with a couple walk-in closets that were newly built. 

Rumor is they get these sweet deals from a ranking Coca Cola/ part time coach employee.   :popcorneater:

Quit licking the chocolate off Roy's fudge round while wear OPs purple jock as an eye patch!Name a coach that works for Coca-Cola??Do a better job "investigating" cause your jibberish is completely false.LMBO!!!

So, reading through 15 pages I’ve come to a solid conclusion. 
 Bpm, crow, Jimbob72 and headhunter apparently are fascinated with Old Pirate and Roy. It’s obvious that those two have free space rented in your minds! 
 SP thrives having a target on their back! Being mentioned just about every year to be a top team in the East is a honor. Apparently some have what seems to be a slight jealousy problem or just like to spew ignorance. Either way, SP will play SP football. 
 Everyone knows SP is a running team. With the return of our starting QB go ahead and stack that box, it’s possible you’ll get surprised! As usual, I see SP running until some team stops it! If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! 
 Calling out coach Griders coaching ability just shows you know absolutely nothing. Took a backup QB and still played GB right to the end! Breaks didn’t go our way, it happens and we lost. I can take a loss with the same dignity I take a win with.

Orchestration, recruiting and fake addresses...like I’ve said, I had a personal visit from a TSSAA official come to my house after I brought my stepson to SP. Lodge nor any other business ever contacted me about recruitment! You can choose to play that back and forth with OP and Roy all you like, it just proves they have irritated you to the point of insanity! Stop allowing free room in your heads!

As far as the up coming season, to soon to tell. I’ll have that discussion after the first two or three games are in the books! 
 Good luck to all and may everyone’s season be injury free and exciting! 

PS: Nice to see that SP is already in the minds of upcoming opponents! Just sit back and enjoy until SP is your next Friday night game!

EE774901-CE85-4624-985C-AAD8C44CB521.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

So, reading through 15 pages I’ve come to a solid conclusion. 
 Bpm, crow, Jimbob72 and headhunter apparently are fascinated with Old Pirate and Roy. It’s obvious that those two have free space rented in your minds! 
 SP thrives having a target on their back! Being mentioned just about every year to be a top team in the East is a honor. Apparently some have what seems to be a slight jealousy problem or just like to spew ignorance. Either way, SP will play SP football. 
 Everyone knows SP is a running team. With the return of our starting QB go ahead and stack that box, it’s possible you’ll get surprised! As usual, I see SP running until some team stops it! If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! 
 Calling out coach Griders coaching ability just shows you know absolutely nothing. Took a backup QB and still played GB right to the end! Breaks didn’t go our way, it happens and we lost. I can take a loss with the same dignity I take a win with.

Orchestration, recruiting and fake addresses...like I’ve said, I had a personal visit from a TSSAA official come to my house after I brought my stepson to SP. Lodge nor any other business ever contacted me about recruitment! You can choose to play that back and forth with OP and Roy all you like, it just proves they have irritated you to the point of insanity! Stop allowing free room in your heads!

As far as the up coming season, to soon to tell. I’ll have that discussion after the first two or three games are in the books! 
 Good luck to all and may everyone’s season be injury free and exciting! 

PS: Nice to see that SP is already in the minds of upcoming opponents! Just sit back and enjoy until SP is your next Friday night game!

EE774901-CE85-4624-985C-AAD8C44CB521.jpeg

Naw, this is just waaayyyy to much fun after all the garbage spewed last year by those two. I never mentioned either of them until they came calling then I have and will continue to respond. You call it irritation, I call it a reckoning. It’s amazing how many of the same things they are saying to justify the SP transfers that were said just a few months ago about the GB kids but then they were all about calling good honest folks cheaters and liars. I don’t remember coacht showing up then though. A lot of folks down your way were just like them jumping up and down about how you never or rarely get transfers in and now this lol. We all knew SP has always benefited from transfers, just like virtually every school does from time to time. Nothing wrong with it. Folks just shouldn’t be ready to run one program through the wringer when it is and has been happening in their own house. You need to take a less biased look at the situation friend. 

8 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I agree not very often,just when it counted the past 5 years in the playoffs.

Lmao you think the Sp team that lost to Columbia Academy in 2015 was good?  We were pretty weak. Jasper beat us by 40. 2016 losing to Greenback? They were easily better and more talented. I was thinking they had a lot of kids sign off that team.  2017 Greenback same thing.. that SP team didn’t have any game breakers. Now the last two years we had chances and just didn’t get it done. They couldn’t get a defensive stop and it cost them. Anyone that thinks the last several Greenback teams weren’t more skilled and athletic than SP or anyone else in the east are delusional. They have been like we were back in 2007-2013..more athletes. 

1 hour ago, Pirate2003 said:

Lmao you think the Sp team that lost to Columbia Academy in 2015 was good?  We were pretty weak. Jasper beat us by 40. 2016 losing to Greenback? They were easily better and more talented. I was thinking they had a lot of kids sign off that team.  2017 Greenback same thing.. that SP team didn’t have any game breakers. Now the last two years we had chances and just didn’t get it done. They couldn’t get a defensive stop and it cost them. Anyone that thinks the last several Greenback teams weren’t more skilled and athletic than SP or anyone else in the east are delusional. They have been like we were back in 2007-2013..more athletes. 

I agree,I can't argue with you your a good one.Im just busting the three dingdongs.Good luck you all will be stacked this year.GB nor anyone will be within 21.

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

I agree,I can't argue with you your a good one.Im just busting the three dingdongs.Good luck you all will be stacked this year.GB nor anyone will be within 21.

Jim man I garuntee he sounds like you need to be repremeanded by that coach t man for talking about a ding dong.  You is full of mess. You think im joking but im not.