Region 7AA

sportslover88

3 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Correct. Thx. I didn't say anything about beef. I dont think Haskins has beef with anyone, why should he?

I cant attest to his feelings and was just using the term "beef" regarding the running up the score comment. I heard him on the radio a couple of weeks ago talking about how he doesn't like getting the game over 35 and the running clock.

Over the games I've watched Westview play the last 20 years....it seems Westview gets more primed up for Dyersburg and Jackson South Side. During the regular season at a Westview game, it actually gets kind of routine and not that hyped. 

I figure Westview & Jackson SS on a neutral court would benefit SS in this matchup, but with a full healthy WV..I don't think that'll be enough this year. Should be a good hard fought game. 

43 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

I cant attest to his feelings and was just using the term "beef" regarding the running up the score comment. I heard him on the radio a couple of weeks ago talking about how he doesn't like getting the game over 35 and the running clock.

Over the games I've watched Westview play the last 20 years....it seems Westview gets more primed up for Dyersburg and Jackson South Side. During the regular season at a Westview game, it actually gets kind of routine and not that hyped. 

I figure Westview & Jackson SS on a neutral court would benefit SS in this matchup, but with a full healthy WV..I don't think that'll be enough this year. Should be a good hard fought game. 

Lets hope it's worth the price of admission.

23 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

Lets hope it's worth the price of admission.

All about ball handling IMO for Westview and South Side not giving up buckets when Westview does break the press. Westview is used to playing a half court game. I think it will be a feather in South Side’s hat even if they don’t get a steal to play their assignments and don’t give up lay ups and make them tired and fatigued. GC has beaten them the last three times with pressure defense and wearing them down. A half court game Westview wins. South Side needs to make it an uptempo game.

43 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

All about ball handling IMO for Westview and South Side not giving up buckets when Westview does break the press. Westview is used to playing a half court game. I think it will be a feather in South Side’s hat even if they don’t get a steal to play their assignments and don’t give up lay ups and make them tired and fatigued. GC has beaten them the last three times with pressure defense and wearing them down. A half court game Westview wins. South Side needs to make it an uptempo game.

I am ready to head to Lexington now! It should be another epic game! Go Lady Hawks handle business like South Side boys did against Westview!