Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

Very interesting to have 4 QB's that can all start at 90% of all the schools in East Tennessee and the second man will really be the fourth quarter mop up guy and the JV QB the following Monday Night. The other two will be the one's short changed or in their minds they will be especially if they transferred in thinking because number 14 is gone we'll just move there. I thought there were fireworks last year with Maryville having 2 QB's but you guys have four. All those agent dad's will be working ol Gary hard the next couple of weeks I bet.

43 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very interesting to have 4 QB's that can all start at 90% of all the schools in East Tennessee and the second man will really be the fourth quarter mop up guy and the JV QB the following Monday Night. The other two will be the one's short changed or in their minds they will be especially if they transferred in thinking because number 14 is gone we'll just move there. I thought there were fireworks last year with Maryville having 2 QB's but you guys have four. All those agent dad's will be working ol Gary hard the next couple of weeks I bet.

You didn’t answer my question Barn. Avoiding???

58 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

504202235_PASSINGZONE.thumb.jpg.d91506ea9aab3c34afd5253c1aeef269.jpg

Things are changing in Alcoa! :thumb:

21 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Why do you think Rankin will give someone the “screw job”?  You don’t think he will play the best one??

Rankin loves getting the last punch in even with a kid. Rumor has it someone wanted to come back home to Alcoa and he told them looks like that position has been filled as to say get lost. That old man needed that for his ego but you can bet that kid won't ever forget it. Barney has so many connections and feelers into Alcoa I've got them trained like mice to come tell me the good stories when they happen.

10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rankin loves getting the last punch in even with a kid. Rumor has it someone wanted to come back home to Alcoa and he told them looks like that position has been filled as to say get lost. That old man needed that for his ego but you can bet that kid won't ever forget it. Barney has so many connections and feelers into Alcoa I've got them trained like mice to come tell me the good stories when they happen.

Ha! You're getting the fake news! FACT! Not sure which player you're taking about, but 14 and 7 could/can return. Only restrictions was a date in July. And, I guarantee my source is as close as it gets! 

The word of the day for 'ol barney..........gullible.:thumb:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Fake news Barn

So if you have a kid leave. Another kid takes the spot. YOU believe it's better to lie to the kid wanting to come back so he joins the team to stand on the sideline instead of saying you may need to look somewhere else because you may not play

1 minute ago, TornadoLeadRecruiter said:

Fake news Barn

So if you have a kid leave. Another kid takes the spot. YOU believe it's better to lie to the kid wanting to come back so he joins the team to stand on the sideline instead of saying you may need to look somewhere else because you may not play

Let's see here, one month we're talking about number 14 being recruited by Lane Kiffin and the next he's leaving for California. Now in the meantime we get someone from Knoxville because the kid doesn't see a future getting stuck behind someone else which I can't blame him at all because the kid I'm talking about showed me nothing and I would hate to get stuck behind a nothing because of who their daddy is. Now you have a great up and coming QB through the system I've heard great things about but we get a transfer from California that is just a sophomore and we've throwed everyone else away like flipping out the ashes of a cigarette coming down the highway. Must be pretty dog gone good to not be wanting last years qb to come back plus if you get one back you get the other. My two cents is no matter how many QB's you have I would want  number 7 back if I had to take ten QB's to get him he's that good of a high school player. I realize Alcoa has some real great talent back and for their best chance to win the real state championship game against Maryville is to get 7 back. Unlike number 1 who plays on one side Maryville will go the opposite direction. Number 7 played right in the middle and he can be a nightmare for any offense and will be a steal for any college that signs him up. Now if you had 7 back not even a Gary Rankin called offensive game plan could screw that game up.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Let's see here, one month we're talking about number 14 being recruited by Lane Kiffin and the next he's leaving for California. Now in the meantime we get someone from Knoxville because the kid doesn't see a future getting stuck behind someone else which I can't blame him at all because the kid I'm talking about showed me nothing and I would hate to get stuck behind a nothing because of who their daddy is. Now you have a great up and coming QB through the system I've heard great things about but we get a transfer from California that is just a sophomore and we've throwed everyone else away like flipping out the ashes of a cigarette coming down the highway. Must be pretty dog gone good to not be wanting last years qb to come back plus if you get one back you get the other. My two cents is no matter how many QB's you have I would want  number 7 back if I had to take ten QB's to get him he's that good of a high school player. I realize Alcoa has some real great talent back and for their best chance to win the real state championship game against Maryville is to get 7 back. Unlike number 1 who plays on one side Maryville will go the opposite direction. Number 7 played right in the middle and he can be a nightmare for any offense and will be a steal for any college that signs him up. Now if you had 7 back not even a Gary Rankin called offensive game plan could screw that game up.

You need to see Taharin Sudderth and Cam Burden now! Defense going to be Mean!

Also....remember this name. Cannon! B)

• Like 1