Alcoa Transfers - What’s Going On??

Tangledweb

Can you imagine getting all these transfer QB's and you have a good home grown QB coming up and another that was a starting QB for Sevier County two years ago and if California don't play football this year you may get your starting QB back from last year come back. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at all the homes of the boy's that get the screw job from ol Gary this year if football season happens. All I got to say is Greenback here comes you another one.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Can you imagine getting all these transfer QB's and you have a good home grown QB coming up and another that was a starting QB for Sevier County two years ago and if California don't play football this year you may get your starting QB back from last year come back. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at all the homes of the boy's that get the screw job from ol Gary this year if football season happens. All I got to say is Greenback here comes you another one.

Why do you think Rankin will give someone the “screw job”?  You don’t think he will play the best one??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

How is Gary giving them the screw job?

14 and 7 will not come back to Alcoa. They will go somewhere else. Powell would be my guess  if they do come back. The OC Powell was their middle school coach

you are right about GB needing a QB though. I’ll give you that

On 6/13/2020 at 6:40 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

Alcoa planned alright, that's for sure. They built a brand new school right beside contaminated property left from the old West Plant from the Aluminum Company of America which sets directly under the baseball field they use right now. The people of Alcoa might not give it much thought but big time businesses have that understand what could happen in the long run such as the mall in Cleveland , Ohio that had to shut down within the first few years from people getting sick built right over a mess like that.. That's why after three years nothing has been built on all that acreage where the city wasted all that money and the only thing there is a motel going up. Guess they figured it wouldn't have a long time effect on an overnight traveller like it would have a big business with three or four employee's like a Sam's or a Walmart which have said no way Jose, we not getting involved with that mess. That's why your city manager originally lost his job but had to backtrack and keep him a while longer. Far as both the county high schools go it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Maryville have to take them over one day and when that happens the road to Alcoa would get shut down real quick for the twenty plus kids that live in those areas seeking a better system to go to. Why pay tuition to Alcoa when there is now an equal school of value to attend and I promise you if that happens those two programs would get turned around fast. I'm not worried about Maryville losing kids because we went to the state five times in the 70's and won it three times and that was when 450 to 550 kids went there. Mark my words BC I've lived here all my life and know the situation from the start unlike a transplant from Knoxville that's taken a crash course on Blount County because I've lived it. 

None of what he said is true, we have a plan as well.

13 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Is the plan to turn WB into a Murvul City school or a Murvul City prison? :ph34r:

I know you just like to go at it with BS. Bradley Central is smack dab in the middle of Cleveland and was the high school for the City of Cleveland for years before they created their own school system. Where the school is located doesn't really matter, but you really know that. 

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I know you just like to go at it with BS. Bradley Central is smack dab in the middle of Cleveland and was the high school for the City of Cleveland for years before they created their own school system. Where the school is located doesn't really matter, but you really know that. 

tenor.gif

So, Greenback needs to worry? :lol: