THE KING

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Good wins indeed but the west are monsters this year 

Okay they beat Gatlinburg Pittman by 9 and beat South Green by 16 at South Green. GP made the state. Last year Eagleville knocked off Clay County and Midway from the East knocked off Eagleville. I agree Greenfield is tough but is the East really this bad this year? Grainger smoked TKA who won the silver ball in the private sector. I know Greenfield is pretty good but the East is getting no love at all.

10 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Okay they beat Gatlinburg Pittman by 9 and beat South Green by 16 at South Green. GP made the state. Last year Eagleville knocked off Clay County and Midway from the East knocked off Eagleville. I agree Greenfield is tough but is the East really this bad this year? Grainger smoked TKA who won the silver ball in the private sector. I know Greenfield is pretty good but the East is getting no love at all.

They are not better than South Greene or Gatlinburg. I’m not sure what happened in those games or if both teams were fully staffed with their players but I can guarantee if they’d played SG or GP past month they would have lost by 15-20 easy. This game won’t be close. 

1 minute ago, eastten said:

They are not better than South Greene or Gatlinburg. I’m not sure what happened in those games or if both teams were fully staffed with their players but I can guarantee if they’d played SG or GP past month they would have lost by 15-20 easy. This game won’t be close. 

I haven’t seen them play. All I have is looking at schedules. May not be close, but man GP and South Green has a lot of tradition and are usually two good teams.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

I haven’t seen them play. All I have is looking at schedules. May not be close, but man GP and South Green has a lot of tradition and are usually two good teams.

South Greene lost a ton from last year and he still managed to get them right in the mix in the region tourney. They’ll be back soon I’m sure. That district will be very though next year with Grainger, South Greene and Greeneville who has one of the top freshmen in state this year. 

North Greene is playing very well right now. Predictions are one thing. The game still has to be played. 

Take them lightly if you must, but do so at your own peril.

Edit: Btw, I've watched NG play a few games this year. Brooklyn Anderson is a great player down low. The player to watch is #34 Haleigh Bernard. She's got a motor.

Edited by Americal198