FANLESS HIGH SCHOOL GAMES

11 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

Over 60% of the deaths from this were people in nursing homes.  There has been a spike in cases but none are serious.  Only one person was admitted to the hospital in Texas last week even though more cases were reported there.  

Pay attention to who its killing and you might be able to see the big picture, its the expendables. Prisons ,nursing homes, Government paid housing. May end up making money in the big run. Save lots on health care, funded housing and welfare in general , tax paid prisons.Some times the Hand is quicker than the eye.This is just ,ONE BIG STUPID MESS.

On 6/13/2020 at 7:39 PM, pujo said:

Pay attention to who its killing and you might be able to see the big picture, its the expendables. Prisons ,nursing homes, Government paid housing. May end up making money in the big run. Save lots on health care, funded housing and welfare in general , tax paid prisons.Some times the Hand is quicker than the eye.This is just ,ONE BIG STUPID MESS.

Wow!!  I had to re-read this several times to make sure you said what you said.

To call someone "expendable" because of their current situation is extremely judgemental.  

What you may consider an "expendable" person could be a grandmother, or a father, etc. to someone else. 

Wow man.....can't believe you went there!!!

2 hours ago, catsfever said:

To call someone "expendable" because of their current situation is extremely judgemental.  

What you may consider an "expendable" person could be a grandmother, or a father, etc. to someone else. 

I agree it does sound harsh, but I see where he is going. Unfortunately the ones it is affecting the most are the ones that are on government money. No, social security is not government money, it is our money, but it has been dipped into so much that I guess it could be considered government money by now. The way I see it, NO ONE is "expendable". Poor choice of words I am sure. Sitting here in the office with coworkers and chatting when all of this first broke, one said that he always thought that the flu shot was considered "population control". I could see it. Don't agree with it, but see it.

On 6/13/2020 at 4:13 PM, team69 said:

Explain to us how a million people in Philly makes this a scam? Give us your data on flu deaths vs covid deaths since February. Grow up!

its self evident. wear a mask outside alone according to the lockdowns, but 1000000 thugs can pack into a downtown space mask free and miraculously no virus. i suggest u drink some IQ juice u seem to be in the "plain ole dumb" cracker barrel category

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/15/2020 at 1:02 PM, catsfever said:

On 6/15/2020 at 3:48 PM, Jobres76 said:

I agree it does sound harsh, but I see where he is going. Unfortunately the ones it is affecting the most are the ones that are on government money. No, social security is not government money, it is our money, but it has been dipped into so much that I guess it could be considered government money by now. The way I see it, NO ONE is "expendable". Poor choice of words I am sure. Sitting here in the office with coworkers and chatting when all of this first broke, one said that he always thought that the flu shot was considered "population control". I could see it. Don't agree with it, but see it.

I'm sure Pujo is speaking from a sinister government's point of view and not his own.  I highly doubt Pujo would call anyone expendable.   

In the eyes of some governments?  Yes. 

On 6/15/2020 at 2:02 PM, catsfever said:

Not expendable to me,you took it all wrong. Ever think there are higher ups who see many of us as expendable. My views are completely oppisite.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2020 at 4:48 PM, Jobres76 said:

Its away toooooooooooooo few in control of away to many. 

17 hours ago, pujo said:

Not expendable to me,you took it all wrong. Ever think there are higher ups who see many of us as expendable. My views are completely oppisite.

Good deal!!  And yeah....I took your comment wrong.  When I first read it, it shocked me and I was unable to think about it from another angle.   And yes....I agree 100% with you that there are higher-ups that view many of us as "expendable".  Benghazi ring a bell???

10 hours ago, catsfever said:

Good deal!!  And yeah....I took your comment wrong.  When I first read it, it shocked me and I was unable to think about it from another angle.   And yes....I agree 100% with you that there are higher-ups that view many of us as "expendable".  Benghazi ring a bell???

Shoot just look at the vets in parking lots all over the Nation trying to help out their Brothers and Sisters.Sad Business.

Worst case scenario we have no High School Football season. Best case we have a season all can attend and everyone probably required to wear masks? From what I'm hearing though and it's just speculation, but seating will be limited and parents of the players will surely get a seat and everyone else would be a question mark at this point... what's everyone else hearing? Or any speculation. 

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Worst case scenario we have no High School Football season. Best case we have a season all can attend and everyone probably required to wear masks? From what I'm hearing though and it's just speculation, but seating will be limited and parents of the players will surely get a seat and everyone else would be a question mark at this point... what's everyone else hearing? Or any speculation. 

I think it will be set by state recommendations but left up to counties as to what happens. That's what I've heard by people in the know several times. As to what that means, who knows? However, if players can be in constant contact with each other on a play by play basis then why couldn't fans sit in the stands? Risk, reward type of ordeal.

Edited by powerp

If the good Lord says its my time to go at the hands of contracting Covid-19, what better way for it to happen than sitting next to my family and  friends on a Friday night at Beene Stadium watching the Pirates play. High school football is special.

Edited by piratetom