Never too early....Who wins Class A 2020-21

gogold

On 3/8/2021 at 8:41 AM, SportsWestTN said:

5 of 8. Struggled with the games out East, as I expected I would.

North greene and cloudland are good basketball teams.  The landers bus is passing my house as i type.  I've had the opportunity to watch highlights of each team and i must say that these western teams are rich in talent.  We'll have to be tenacious with the weathers girl and even then it may not be enough. 

12 hours ago, Onetownguy said:

This will be an interesting topic with as many 1a powerhouses moving to double a. Wonder what schools will be able to step up into the spotlight that haven’t been able to breakthrough 

Out West I know we still have a lot of good programs that will be staying in A. You lose Gibson Co and Union City to AA, but will still have traditionally good programs like: McKenzie, Greenfield, Gleason, Dresden, Bradford, and Peabody. Landscape will certainly look different, but should still be a lot of good basketball in A moving forward.

31 minutes ago, SportsWestTN said:

Out West I know we still have a lot of good programs that will be staying in A. You lose Gibson Co and Union City to AA, but will still have traditionally good programs like: McKenzie, Greenfield, Gleason, Dresden, Bradford, and Peabody. Landscape will certainly look different, but should still be a lot of good basketball in A moving forward.

Clarkrange Pickett and Clay all remain in Class A. 

22 minutes ago, sportslover88 said:

Hit the nail on the head...quit settling for outside shot

21 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Clay has 10 second chance pts as well

Clay County with great post play. Very skilled and fundamental. Playing a 2-3 zone looks like and making Peabody beat them shooting the ball outside. Clay County good looking squad.